Country House Retreat
Contemporary holiday house offering rural landscapes, privacy and seclusion, just 4 minutes from the Gippsland Lakes. Consists of 1-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms sleeping up to 10 guests. Large outdoor entertainment deck with pizza oven (wood supplied) and gas BBQ, outdoor heated spa, modern kitchen with open plan dining and wood fire, comfortable leather lounge with 55 inch TV/DVD player. Pet friendly and wheelchair accessible. Deluxe linen and towels included.
- 2 Double Beds
- High Chair Available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- King / 2 single beds
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- 2nd bathroom
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Ipod Dock
- Dining Setting
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Queen bed
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Contemporary Interior
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling Fans
- Cots Available
- Wheel Chair Access
- Disabled Room
- Stove top
- Iron/Ironing board
- Bathrobes Provided
- Shower over bath
- Bunk Beds
- King Bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Laundry Facilities
- Fridge - Fullsize
Terms & Conditions
• First night deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• A deposit equal to 50% of the tariff is required for peak periods of Christmas, January & Easter, payable 3 months in advance, with the balance due on arrival.
• Balance of the rental amount must be received in full prior to occupancy if paying by direct deposit, or credit card/cash on arrival. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
• Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If it a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
• The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
• To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
• Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
• Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
• Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• A $200 bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount (alternatively a credit card number can be left for security). The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc.
• Well behaved pets are allowed indoors on non-carpeted areas. Pets are not permitted in bedrooms at any time.
• Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
• Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
First night deposit required at time of booking. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or AMEX - please note 1.5% surcharge applies for all credit card transactions.
Balance of payment due by arrival day, and can be paid by direct deposit prior, or credit card.
Outside of peak periods, a full refund of deposit (less $50 administrative fee) will be payable for cancellations received with a minimum of 7 days notice. During peak periods, deposits will only be refunded provided 30 days notice is given, and the house can be re-let for the entire period.