15 on Olivers
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 17 Jun 2019||Tue 18 Jun 2019||Wed 19 Jun 2019||Thu 20 Jun 2019||Fri 21 Jun 2019||Sat 22 Jun 2019||Sun 23 Jun 2019||Mon 24 Jun 2019||Tue 25 Jun 2019||Wed 26 Jun 2019||Thu 27 Jun 2019||Fri 28 Jun 2019||Sat 29 Jun 2019||Sun 30 Jun 2019|
Full house - Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Fifteen on Olivers is a beautiful home with breathtaking panoramic lake and mountain views. As soon as you walk in the front door you will feel relaxed and at home. With 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms there is plenty of space for large families or groups. Enjoy the log fire, bbq, and outdoor dining in the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Only 5 mins drive to Queenstown centre, and 10 mins to the airport, this is the perfect spot. You are also able to bypass traffic when heading to the ski fields!
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Full Kitchen
- In House Movies
- Free Parking
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Games Room
- WiFi Internet
- On-site undercover parking
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Drying Room
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
House Rules – While we want you to be relaxed and enjoy your stay, there are some rules for our house. Management reserves the right to charge you an additional fee if the rules are ignored.
• Please leave our house tidy – Your cleaning fee covers the bedding change and a thorough clean and vacuum of the home including bathrooms. The fee does not cover leaving mess and rubbish everywhere.
• Cooking – Please cook till your hearts content but be respectful and air out any cooking smells and use the extraction fan above the cooker.
• Approved pets are allowed with a pet damage deposit paid in advance to be arranged with host.
• No parties and please keep noise levels to a respectful level. Head down to Cowboys bar if you want to party on into the night it’s great bar with great music.
• No Smoking inside the house – if you smoke outside then please take your cigarette butts and rubbish with you.
• No eating in the bedrooms – this is to keep the linen clean.
• Toilet paper is to be flushed down the toilet and not put in bins.
• No Littering – it is part of the Kiwi culture to respect our country because we want it to remain beautiful for future generations.
• The most important Rule - Have a great time in Queenstown – Enjoy our home and enjoy the beautiful city, we hope your love it as much as we do.
Please update Payment Policy
Please update Cancellation Policy