Cod Rock Point
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 30 Jun 2022||Fri 01 Jul 2022||Sat 02 Jul 2022||Sun 03 Jul 2022||Mon 04 Jul 2022||Tue 05 Jul 2022||Wed 06 Jul 2022||Thu 07 Jul 2022||Fri 08 Jul 2022||Sat 09 Jul 2022||Sun 10 Jul 2022||Mon 11 Jul 2022||Tue 12 Jul 2022||Wed 13 Jul 2022|
Nook 3 nights or moreDetails
House 3 nights or moreDetails
Lookout 3 nightsDetails
Lookout 4 nights or moreDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cod Rock Point is located on Bicheno’s spectacular coastline, a waterfront haven among native gums and beautiful gardens. Midway along Tasmania’s Great Eastern Drive, just a couple of hours from Hobart or Launceston, it’s a place to revive your soul, explore the amazing scenery, wildlife and produce of the East Coast, and enjoy time with friends, family and loved ones.
The accommodation is three fully self-contained properties: The House - ideal for 2-4 guests with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on separate levels; The Nook - a single level private garden hideaway with 1 King Bedroom; and the Lookout - a stunning two-level retreat with King Bedroom, en-suite and second living space upstairs.
Redbill Beach, Waub’s Bay and the amenities of town are a short walk along the Foreshore Footway, and within 40 minutes’ drive you can be hiking at Freycinet National Park, shucking oysters at the Marine Farm, or sipping wine from one of the many local cellar doors. In the evenings you might also encounter one of our resident Little Penguins who also call Cod Rock Point home and come back to sleep in their burrows after a long day fishing out at sea.
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Property
- Air Conditioning
- Sea Access
- Coastal Walks
- Coffee Maker
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
1. Booking and payment of the accommodation constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. A deposit of the first nights accommodation cost is required to secure any online booking.
3. Balance of the accommodation cost will be charged to the credit card used for the deposit on the day of your arrival
4. Pets are not permitted at Cod Rock Point. We have penguins throughout the year nesting in the gardens and they don't appreciate dogs and cats at all.
5. Cod Rock Point is a No Smoking property. If you are a smoker - please use your discretion when smoking outside - close to any of our accommodation.
6. We take no responsibility for your personal property whilst on our premises.
7. Departure time is 10.00 am and check-in time is 2.00 pm unless otherwise arranged.
Credit cards are charged on the day of your arrival
If you are booking directly through the booking button on the website - then the first nights accommodation is used as a deposit. This will be refunded if you have to cancel anytime .
we understand that cancellations often have to occur. The Covid world we live in is full of surprises with border closures happening frequently and without notice
You can cancel your booking anytime and any deposit will be returned -