ANDREA'S BED & BREAKFAST
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Sat 03 Dec 2016||Sun 04 Dec 2016||Mon 05 Dec 2016||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Andrea will warmly welcome you to Andrea's B&B
in Whitianga, New Zealand.
I have two lovely, affordable modern comfortable units in a quiet cul-de-sac just 2 minutes walk from Buffalo Beach. We are just 1.5km from Whitianga's great selection of cafe's and restaurants and bars in the town centre; 700 metres to the beautiful oasis of The Lost Spring and just thirty minutes drive to fabulous Cathedral Cove and delightful Hot Water Beach.
An ideal location for fishing, diving, snorkeling, sightseeing and spending time at any of our many wonderful beaches.
Whitianga is a hub for exploring the wonders of the Coromandel Peninsula's east coast; Mercury Bay, world famous Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove, Hahei, Cooks Beach, Kuaotunu, Matarangi or the beautiful unspoiled wonder of New Chum Beach.
The breathtaking coastline, our beautiful beaches and many other attractions and activities Mercury Bay has to offer will make your visit an enjoyable and forever memorable experience.
Andrea's Bed and Breakfast is the perfect accommodation for a relaxing time on the Coromandel Peninsula ... just settle in and enjoy.
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR ROOM RATE WITHOUT BREAKFAST INCLUDED
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
* Arrival time later than 9pm is fine as long as you let us know in advance.
* You have free use of Wifi during your stay.
* Laundry facilities available by arrangement with Andrea but air dry only, no clothes dryer.
* Free use of bicycles for riding around town.
* I provide free use of spades (shovels) for Hot Water Beach so long as they are able to be returned.
* Complimentary bottled water and a fruit bowl on arrival.
* Our tap water is safe to drink so no need to spend money buying bottled water to use during your stay.
* Clean towels will be supplied daily if required.
* Any dishes - cups, saucers plates, glasses, cutlery, coffee maker - will be washed daily.
* When weather permits breakfast (if booked with this option) will be served on the sun deck or if preferred in your room.
In colder/wetter months breakfast is brought to your room.
* An earlier check-in time may be possible depending on occupancy and housekeeping schedules.
We take payment on arrival.
We accept any of the following ...
* If booking cancelled or modified up to 2 days before arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled or modified later, or in the case of a NO SHOW, 100% of the first night will be charged.