Apartments on Fraser Bicheno
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023||Sat 17 Jun 2023||Sun 18 Jun 2023||Mon 19 Jun 2023||Tue 20 Jun 2023|
One Bedroom Apartment Queen bed - Standard rateDetails
Two Bedroom Apartment King bed + 2 Singles - Standard RateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Apartments on Fraser Bicheno are modern, spacious, light, self-contained and built in 2017. The apartments are ideal for visitors who are self catering, and includes a full kitchen and laundry facilities. Bicheno is a place for exploration and relaxation, Apartments on Fraser takes the hassle out of accommodation, and ensures you make the most of your time at the most beautiful place in the world.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coastal Walks
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
Terms & Conditions
1. Booking and payment of the accommodation fees constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. A deposit of first nights accommodation cost is required to secure the booking.
3. Balance of the amount owing must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival. If not, Apartments on Fraser Bicheno has the right to cancel the booking and the deposit will be foregone.
4. A client can cancel their booking and their deposit will be returned if the cancellation is more than 30 days from the date of arrival. It a client cancels within 30 days of arrival, the deposit monies paid are not refundable, unless the accommodation is re-booked for the entire period.
5. Pets are not permitted at Apartments on Fraser Bicheno.
6. Smoking is not permitted close to or inside any accommodation. In the event that smoking does occur, the property will charge a fee, for dry cleaning of all room fabric materials.
7. Apartments on Fraser Bicheno takes no responsibility for the client's personal property left on the premises.
8. Check-out time is 10.00 am and check-in time is 2.00 pm unless otherwise arranged.
A deposit of first nights accommodation cost is required to secure the booking.
The Balance of the remaining nights must be received at least 7 days prior to the arrival date.
A client can cancel their booking and their deposit will be returned if the cancellation is more than 14 days from the day of arrival. If a client cancels within 14 days of arrival, the deposit monies paid are not refundable, unless the accommodation is re-booked for the entire period.