Apple Tree Backpackers
|Prices will be charged in New Zealand Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017||Tue 05 Sep 2017||Wed 06 Sep 2017|
|Winter rates for JULY/AUGUST are different to our normal rates.|
Fuji 4 Person Dorm BedPhotos Details
Everest 4 bed dormsPhotos Details
Green Apple 4 Female Bed DormPhotos Details
Granny Smith 6 Person Mixed dorm BedPhotos Details
|BBH Member Rate (BBH Cardholders only)|
BBH-Granny Smith 6 Person Mixed Dorm BedPhotos Details
BBH-Fuji 4 Person Mixed Dorm BedPhotos Details
BBH-Red Apple 6 Person Dorm BedPhotos Details
BBH-Green Apple 4 Person female Dorm BedPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Nested right between the beaches of Tauranga and Mt Manganui you will find our cosy newly renovated backpackers. We have clean, peaceful and comfortable accommodation, free parking and FREE unlimited WiFi!
Relax on our laid back terrace with waterfront or garden views. Lets be honest this is a great way to meet other travelers and just relax from all that traveling.
Next to all this you can also rent one of our kayaks, mountain bikes and/or fishing rods or take one of the many walks and enjoy a day in the sun. Around the backpackers there are heaps of shops in walking distance like cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and other shops.
And don't be shy to see us as we are happy to share our knowledge of everything that is going on in town and help you plan your adventures here in the Bay of Plenty.
Don't wait just come and see what all the fuss is about and experience it yourself!
- Free WiFi
- In House Movies
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street parking
Green Apple 4 Female Bed Dorm Book
Standard rates for this room
- Wireless Internet
BBH-Fuji 4 Person Mixed Dorm Bed Book
BBH Member Card Holders only.
- Double Bed
- Bunk Beds
Terms & Conditions
Apple Tree Backpackers House Rules
AS CONDITION OF ENTRY, YOU HAVE ACCEPTED OUR HOUSE RULES
1. Photo identification and payment are required on check in; payments are required on the day or in advance. NO REFUND will be given for changes of mind, as we may have turned away other bookings to accommodate you.
2. Please note that you will be asked to leave for any breach of the house rules. There will be Certain monetary Penalty in cases of:
• Damage to property
• Extra cleaning required
• We ask you to leave because of any breach of the HOUSE RULES
3. Do not Smoke Illegal Substances inside the Backpacker.
4. Intoxication or lewd behaviours will not be tolerated. If you become intoxicated, or disturb the peace, you will be asked to leave immediately.
5. Keep noises down after 10pm - Keep in mind that you may be partying but others may have work tomorrow.
6. Outside visitors must check in at reception first and are only allowed in the reception and internet areas. No visitors are permitted in rooms. You will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund should any unauthorized persons be found in your company outside of the permitted area.
7. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN inside the building.
8. Cooking and The consumption of Alcohol is not permitted after 11pm.
Not complying with this will result in offenders being asked to leave
Immediately with no refunds.
9. Please keep the common areas clean and tidy, as you found them. This includes washing and drying your own dishes, and placing them in their correct locations; Cleaning up any spills/messes that you have made. We may review our cameras, and offenders will be asked pay fines if not we will ask you to leave immediately.
Thank-you for your compliance with these rules, please enjoy your stay.
Only New Zealand Eftpos and Cash are accepted.
For Credit card use Fees will applied.
No refund for change of Mind.
24 Hrs prior notice before cancellation of booking.