Ayr Max Motel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 24 Sep 2023||Mon 25 Sep 2023||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023|
Queen Room (Std. Rate)Photos Details
Queen Twin Share (Std. Rate)Photos Details
Double Twin Share (Std. Rate)Photos Details
Family Room (Std. Rate)Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Ayr Max Motel is a budget, but comfortable motel situated about 90 kilometres south of Townsville, diagonally opposite the Ayr Showgrounds, on Ayr’s northern outskirts. Whether you’re here for business, a getaway, for a short while or just passing through, our 13 ground floor, air-conditioned rooms, all with undercover off-street parking, FREE WiFi and flat screen TV, consist of a combination of queen size beds, doubles and singles to comfortably meet the needs of singles, couples and small families…our friendly assistance to make your stay enjoyable, we’ll throw in for FREE.
Ayr Max Motel – Enjoy True, Tropical Hospitality
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- WiFi Internet
- Broadband Internet Access
- On-site undercover parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Property
Terms & Conditions
RECEPTION HOURS: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
CHECK-OUT: Before 10:00am, unless by prior arrangement with, or at the discretion of Management
CHECK-IN: After 2:00pm, unless by prior arrangement with, or at the discretion of Management
LATE ARRIVAL: If you anticipate arriving after 8:00pm, please contact our reception desk in advance, in case there are after hours instruction that you need to be provided with.
• We have a strict NO-SMOKING policy for ALL rooms. If the Manager detects smoke odour in a room, a $100.00 excess cleaning charge will be charged to the registered guest AND an additional daily room rate will be charged for the period of time a room is closed due to the smoke odour – please comply.
• Noise or disruption to other guests will NOT be tolerated. Management reserves the right to give at least one warning, before evicting non-complying guests, visitors or member of the public for anti-social behaviour/s, including, but not limited to: possession and/or use of illegal drugs, wilful damage to Ayr Max Motel property, theft, physical or verbal abuse of staff, other guests or authorised public and offers no refunds.
• All monies or other valuables belonging to you and brought onto the property remain your sole responsibility. The Ayr Max Motel will not accept responsibility for damage or loss of any article left in the room and no claim or legal action may be taken against Ayr Max Motel, or its staff, for any damage or loss.
• All items in the rooms are the property of Ayr Max Motel and any items taken from the rooms will be charged to your account at the replacement price. Likewise ALL damage to rooms, not reasonably considered to be usual “wear and tear”, will be repaired and charged to your account. A date-stamped photographic record of missing items and damage shall be taken and kept by Management, as proof of evidence. Keys are to be returned to reception on departure, unless by prior arrangement with Management. Unreturned keys will be charged at $30.00 per key.
All guests are advised that if there is an issue with their room, please inform our reception as soon as possible for us to help you.
Payment in full is required at check-in.
Credit card details may be requested at check-in, but no debit is incurred at this time.
PhotoID may on occasion be requested.
Payment Options: EFTPOS, Cash, Mastercard, Visa or Direct Credit
• Mastercard, Visa – NIL Credit card surcharge
• Direct Credit details: Contact reception for details
Any cancellations made on the day of your booking or any no shows, unless agreed to in writing by Management, will be charged the full cost of your booking.