|Prices will be charged in Thailand Baht||Full Rate||Sat 26 May 2018||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018||Fri 08 Jun 2018|
One Villa (1 Room)Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to our beach house! I discovered this beach 30 years ago when Phuket was a gentle island as near to a paradise as anyone could have imagined. I knew right away that this is the place where I wanted to build a holiday home for my 2 children. We were all living in London at the time. I am happy to say that although Phuket has changed, up to now, once you drive past the long Rawai beach, our house and our area has managed to retain most of the original near-paradise state, not too far from the idyllic tranquility of the past (keep our fingers crossed!). When we built this house, there was no electricity and the children had to learn to take the oil lamp out to clean before sun-set everyday. We can now enjoy the best of both worlds for a while, hoping that it will be for a long time. Upon arrival at Baan Khunying, a 500 USD security deposit will be collected to cover for any accidental damage to the property. The security deposit will be returned upon checkout.
Hi I am Supinda! I am the founder of Childline Thailand Foundation which is a freephone helpline for children in distress, so the villa also served as the get-together place for Non-Government Organizations who stormed into Phuket in the aftermath of the Tsunami in 2004 when total strangers from all over the world were thrown together to help people in any way they could. The wave did not come up to our house and nothing happened to our place. We only learned later that there is a big drop of 28 meters deep in the sea in front of our house where the water receded below. The next day my daughter and I just went out to help every one who needed help and we spent many months working with NGO's from all over the world, many of them who have become life-long friends. My daughter lives in London with her wonderful husband and 2 lovely children. They visit me in Thailand about twice a year. My son is a Forest Monk at Wat Pa Na Na Chat who spends his time in the forest and in Ubon.
It is the perfect location between Promthep Cape to watch the sunset or a day on the beach, and the row of endless delicious restaurants in Rawai.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Dry Cleaning Service
- 24 hour Reception
- Broadband Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Property
- Oceanfront Yoga Halls
- Sea Access
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WiFi Internet
One Villa (1 Room) Book
Standard rates for this room
- 3 Bathrooms
- Cable/Satellite TV
- 2 King Beds
- Sea View
- Iron/Ironing board
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Air conditioned
- Sofa Bed
- Mini Bar
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Laundry Facilities
- Wireless Internet
- 2 Seafront Balconies
Terms & Conditions
Please Update Terms and Conditions
1) Damage deposit of 15, 000 Thai Baht to be left with check-in manager. To be return to guests in full if no damage occurred.
2) If guests are due to arrive after midnight, They should book the previous night to be sure that they have a room available are able to check-in upon their arrival to the villa.
3) guests are kindly requested not to move our heavy teak furnitures around and if they need to move light furnitures such as lampshades, chairs,cushion, please kindly return by courtesy to their original spots.
4) Dogs are not allowed to the upper part of the villa.
5)Bedrooms and Bathroom doors must remained closed at all time while the Air-conditions are on.
6)Help us save the world by not leaving electricity on when guests are not on the premises.
7) In heavy storm, guests should unplug the Reuter for safety of the Reuter itself, as it is outdoor.
8))Rooms must always be locked in the absence of the guests and belongings must not be left outside any bedrooms in the open area.
9) The management cannot take responsibility for any claims of losses occurred.
Please Update Payment Policy
1) Booking 6 months prior to check -in
-Deposit 50% to confirm booking. by bank transfer or pay pal.
-Final payment in full upon 2 months prior to check-in by bank transfer or pay-pal
2)Booking 3 months prior to check-in
-Deposit 50% to confirm booking by bank transfer or PayPal
-Final payment in full upon one month before check-in by bank transfer or PayPal
3)Booking less than three months prior to check-in, 100% payment to confirm booking by bank transfer or PayPal.
Please Update Cancellation Policy
1) Cancellation before 2 months prior to check-in date : Return of full 50% deposit by bank transfer within one week of notice.
2) Cancellation before 2 months prior to check-in date : Return of full 50% deposit by bank transfer within one week of notice.
3) Cancellation before 1 month prior to check-in date , return of 50%