Balai Banahaw Vacation Farm
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023|
Saddhana Villa StandardPhotos Details
Mahogany Suite StandardPhotos Details
Events Courtyard StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Balai Banahaw is our family vacation farm. Our farm is a 2.5 hectare property located at Lucban - the summer and art capital of Quezon Province. Lucban sits at 400m above sea level with weather comparable to Tagaytay. A tropical rainforest, the flora and fauna are absolutely amazing.
We wake up to most mornings with our farm covered in mist. When the sun is up, it reveals nature with a thousand hues of greens. I am delighted by the visits of various kind of birds such as kingfishers, orioles, crows, and storks descending from Mt. Banahaw in the mornings. On my stays at the farm, I tend to forget the rude jolts of the Metro. Time here is on a gentle standstill - it has lost it's overpowering control and domination.
All photos on this listing are taken from our phone. No fancy cameras -no filters. Like our farm, we do not like artifice. Our farm is landscaped by loving birds, butterflies, and cool mists in the mornings. When you try to withhold man's selfish interventions, nature's artistry takes over.
Guests at Balai Banahaw will have exclusive use of our guest house and pool for the entire duration of their stay.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet friendly
- WiFi Internet
- Children Play Area
- Free Parking
- In House Movies
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Maker
- BBQ Area
- Infinity Pool
- Fresh linen supplied
- Business Center
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Business centre
- Laundry Service
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Laundry
- Wheel Chair Access
Terms & Conditions
I. OVERNIGHT GUESTS
• Each guest exceeding the agreed count upon booking will be charged Php1,500 per guest per day.
II. VISITORS OF GUESTS
• Entrance fee of visitors is Php150 per visitor per day. If staying overnight, a visitor will be charged a guest fee of Php1,500/day.
• Visitors who will use the pool will be charged additional Php150/visitor/day.
• Each overnight guest is provided a set of newly-washed linens (towels, bedsheet, blanket, pillowcase) upon check in.
• Request for additional towel, bedsheet, blanket depends on availability. Please coordinate this request with management. There is a fee of Php100/additional linen to cover service for cleaning/washing/drying.
• Pet fee is Php300/pet/day. This applies to pets of all sizes and kind.
• Pets are STRICTLY not allowed inside the bedrooms and near the pool.
• Pets are STRICTLY not allowed to swim at the pool.
• Pets are STRICTLY not allowed to sleep on the guests’ bed and should not use the bath towels provided to guests.
• Please respect the next guests. Pets are STRICTLY not allowed to pee / poo inside the villa and around the villa.
• Please make sure your pets do their business outside the villa and far from the pool area. Kindly pick up pet poo after they do their business.
• Kindly wrap used pet diapers and pet poos properly, and dispose at trash cans outside the kitchen of the guest villa.
• Please feed your pets at the balcony of the guest villa (not inside the house) and clean up after.
• Please mind your pets. Management is not liable for pet accidents.
V. FOOD & DRINKS
• Guests are allowed to bring in food and drinks at Balai Banahaw without corkage fee.
• Please consume your food & drinks inside the villa (if booked) or at the Saddhana Villa Courtyard only .
• Insects such as flies are attracted to left-over food and drinks. We provide fly traps inside the villa to keep the flies off your food. We also advise our guests to store left-over food and drinks inside the ref to avoid accumulation of flies inside the house. Kindly close all doors as well.
• DO NOT bring food/snacks/drinks near the cabanas & pool areas. This is to avoid insects, food stains on the foam covers, and food particles inside the pool.
• Dispose your left-over food properly. Please put left-over food for disposal inside the white plastic drum with cover (located outside the kitchen door or Vista Hall).
• Please clean as you go. Do not leave left-over food for disposal at our farm. If you have food for disposal, please put these inside the white plastic drum with cover.
• Pool use is from 8am to 8pm.
• Daily cleaning and maintenance of the pool is from 7am-8am.
• Pool lights may be turned on from 6pm-8pm upon request.
• Please exercise proper hygiene. Use the shower before going to the pool. If possible, please use proper swimming attire.
• Kids should be accompanied by adults. Management is not liable to accidents in the pool area.
• Strictly no diving or horseplay in the pool area.
• Food & Drinks are strictly not allowed in the pool area. We will call your attention and ask you to remove food and drinks if you bring these with you.
VI. TRASH DISPOSAL
• Keep our surroundings clean. Trash cans are provided at the Courtyard, inside the villa, and near the pool area.
• Please clean as you go. Trash brought in at our farm should be brought out upon check-out, or use our trash cans for proper disposal.
VII. STAFF ASSISTANCE
• Balai Banahaw staffs are friendly and will be most happy to assist you in order to make your stay comfortable.
• Our staffs are available from 7am to 4pm. Break time is from 10-10:30am, 12noon-1pm, and 3-3:30pm.
• If you need anything beyond 4pm, please let us know in advance so we can arrange this with our staffs. Service beyond 4pm is charged to guests at Php 100/hour.
• Gratuity to our staff is most welcome. You may send cash or GCash (0917-836-0324) to management and we will distribute this to all staff members.
VIII. HOUSE SLIPPERS
• House slippers provided to guests are for use inside the guest house only.
IX. QUIET TIME
• Quiet time is at 10pm-6am. Please turn down loud music at 10pm in respect to other residents in the area. All sounds should be off at 12midnight.
X. WHITE VILLA
• The white villa is the private residence of the owner and his family.
• Please do not enter the front, side and back gates of the white villa without permission.
• Check-out time is 11am. If you plan to extend your stay, kindly let us know in advance so we can check if our villa is available. Extension of stay is not guaranteed, and will depend if there are no incoming guests within the day.
• Extension rate is Php 1k/hour.
• Please turn-over the keys to our staff upon check out.
We respect nature and all life forms. Our farm is a sanctuary of birds and endemic vegetation. Admire the beauty of nature and the melodious sound of birds and insects but please do not capture them nor pick the flowers.
Our main house (white villa) is a separate structure inside the property. We will respect your privacy but will be available if you need us.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Balai Banahaw Management
To reserve: 50% DP
50% balance payment upon check-in
Pay thru any of the payment options below and send your bank/e-wallet transaction .
1. Bank: BPI
Account name: Maria Olivia C. Tan
Account # 3106-6297-44
Account # 007628007499
Account name: Maria Olivia C. Tan
3. G-cash: 09178360324-Winecito Tan
4. Cash payment
Full refund 15 days prior arrival
50% refund 10-14 days prior arrival
25% refund 5-9 days prior arrival
No refund 1-4 days prior arrival