Blue Ribbon Dive Resort
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Thu 13 Dec 2018||Fri 14 Dec 2018||Sat 15 Dec 2018||Sun 16 Dec 2018||Mon 17 Dec 2018||Tue 18 Dec 2018||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018||Mon 24 Dec 2018||Tue 25 Dec 2018||Wed 26 Dec 2018|
Standard Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Single Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Sea View Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Premium Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort is located on the Mabini peninsular, just a few hours drive from Manila.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort has moved it’s business from Puerto Galera to Anilao in 2018, seeking better diving opportunities. Anilao is often debated to be the top dive destination for muck diving, with a vast number of critters most sought out by underwater photographers. Anilao, and the neighbouring Tingloy island also has world class Coral reef diving, with some exceptional sites close to the resort and a little further away. The Verde Island passage brings clear waters to Tingloy, and its famous Sombrero island, offering some amazing coral dives with some exceptional visibility.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort has been totally renovated in 2018, including the addition of a training pool, new bar and restaurant, and a lounge area overlooking the ocean. A fully fitted camera room has been designed by one of the owners, to meet every underwater photographer’s needs.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort offers PADI Freediving courses, the only resort in Anilao to do so.
We are proud of our high standards of comfort, quality and personal service, while at the same time ensuring a good value for money. In terms of diving and freediving, we have experienced international coaches and excellent local guides, and insist on safety above everything else.
We are trying to be as environmentally friendly as we can be, banning plastic straws and bottles. Each guest is given a free Aluminium water bottle when they check in to the resort.
All of this and the hospitable local Filipino staff will make you feel at home before you arrive!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Bar / Lounge
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
Standard Room - Standard Rate Book
Our Standard rooms are large in size, and come with Cable TV, Air Conditioning, En Suite Bathroom, with centralized hot and cold water. Each room has a wardrobe and a desk, and bathrobes are included, along with some quality linen and towels.
- Bathrobes Provided
- Laundry Service
- Daily Room Service
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Queen bed
- Single Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of booking:
For DIRECT BOOKINGS, we require a 50% deposit to confirm your booking.
For TRAVEL AGENCIES, we require full payment by the option date (5-7 days after booking date) to confirm your reservation. You may settle your payment by DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT or PayPal. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without prior notice.
Check-in and Check-out Guidelines
1. Standard Check-in time is 2:00 PM (1400 hrs) and standard check-out time is 12:00 NN (1200 hrs).
2. Requests for early check-in (as early as 12:00 NN) or late check-out (up to 4:00 PM) may be accommodated subject to room availability and hotel capacity. Approval of such requests rely on the sole discretion of the Hotel representative
3. Check-in between 6:00 AM to 11:59 AM, and/or check-out between 4:01 PM to 8:00 PM may be allowed, subject to room availability and approval of Hotel reservations officer or manager. Guests will subsequently be charged 50% of the published room rate
4. Check-in before 6:00 AM and check-out after 8:00 PM will incur a full night charge.
5. Kindly advise guests to bring hotel or travel agency voucher, and a government-issued identification card to facilitate check-in
1. As a form of respect to other Hotel guests, excessive noise and unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Kindly observe silence after 10:00 PM
2. The hotel reserves the right to call the police and/or expel unruly guests. No refund shall be issued for unused days in case expulsion from the property becomes necessary
3. Any breakages or loss shall be charged to guests.
4. Items borrowed from the Hotel shall be returned to the front desk or any Hotel staff in uniform before check-out. Failure to return borrowed items or items returned beyond acceptable condition will be charged accordingly. Lost keys will be charged Php 1,000.
5. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the guestrooms and bathrooms. ILLEGAL DRUGS, GUNS and other kinds of ammunition are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the premises.
6. Help us CONSERVE ELECTRICITY. When leaving for the day, please switch off lights and turn off air condition unit or else our housekeeping staff will be the one to do so.
7. To ensure the safety and security of other guests, unregistered visitors will only be allowed up to the restaurant area. These visitors are strictly not allowed to enter guest rooms at any time.
8. Guests who have checked out will be allowed to use hotel facilities until 12:00 NN of the check-out day only.
Safekeeping of Valuables
1. All rooms have an in-room safe available, please use them.
2. The Hotel will not be liable for any losses of valuables left in the guestrooms. In any event that a loss has been proven to be caused by Hotel negligence, the maximum liability of the Hotel is US$ 100 or its peso equivalent
1. Our regular Dives usually start at 9:00 am. Kindly coordinate with us if you would like to organise a different start time.
2. Towels are provided with your dives. Towels in the room are not allowed to leave the hotel premises or else a charge of Php 500 will be automatically done.
We generally do not allow pets in the Hotel. Kindly arrange for pet care should you wish to bring them to your trip
We accept payments through the following channels:
1. Bank Deposit
Name: Jonathan Louis Venn
Address: Blue Ribbon Dive Resort, Ligaya, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines 4202
Account Number: 011770016218
Branch: Mabini, Batangas
Please send us a copy of your deposit slip via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as confirmation of your reservation. No confirmation slip or proof of payment, no booking confirmation.
2. Paypal - You can just send a PayPal payment to email@example.com
3. Major Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard only)
1. Blue Ribbon Dive Resort should be informed of any cancellations as soon as possible. Cancellations made within fourteen (14) calendar days or less prior to the guests’ scheduled arrival are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to an overnight stay per room reserved or 30% of the total amount payable, whichever is higher. Payment shall be forfeited for NO SHOW on arrival date. Shortened stay shall be subject to forfeiture of full payment.
2. Cancellation due to force majeur in Batangas Province, or guests’ point of origin, that will directly prevent the transit and arrival of guests at Blue Ribbon Dive Resort may be rebooked within 12 months from the original check-in date, subject to room availability and rate differential, if any.