Blue Ribbon Dive Resort
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Thu 13 Aug 2020||Fri 14 Aug 2020||Sat 15 Aug 2020||Sun 16 Aug 2020||Mon 17 Aug 2020||Tue 18 Aug 2020||Wed 19 Aug 2020||Thu 20 Aug 2020||Fri 21 Aug 2020||Sat 22 Aug 2020||Sun 23 Aug 2020||Mon 24 Aug 2020||Tue 25 Aug 2020||Wed 26 Aug 2020|
Standard Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Single Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Sea View Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Premium Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort is located on the Mabini peninsular, just a few hours drive from Manila.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort has moved it’s business from Puerto Galera to Anilao in 2018, seeking better diving opportunities. Anilao is often debated to be the top dive destination for muck diving, with a vast number of critters most sought out by underwater photographers. Anilao, and the neighbouring Tingloy island also has world class Coral reef diving, with some exceptional sites close to the resort and a little further away. The Verde Island passage brings clear waters to Tingloy, and its famous Sombrero island, offering some amazing coral dives with some exceptional visibility.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort has been totally renovated in 2018, including the addition of a training pool, new bar and restaurant, and a lounge area overlooking the ocean. A fully fitted camera room has been designed by one of the owners, to meet every underwater photographer’s needs.
Blue Ribbon Dive Resort offers PADI Freediving courses, the only resort in Anilao to do so.
We are proud of our high standards of comfort, quality and personal service, while at the same time ensuring a good value for money. In terms of diving and freediving, we have experienced international coaches and excellent local guides, and insist on safety above everything else.
We are trying to be as environmentally friendly as we can be, banning plastic straws and bottles. Each guest is given a free Aluminium water bottle when they check in to the resort.
All of this and the hospitable local Filipino staff will make you feel at home before you arrive!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Bar / Lounge
- Full Kitchen
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
Standard Room - Standard Rate Book
Our Standard rooms are large in size, and come with Cable TV, Air Conditioning, En Suite Bathroom, with centralized hot and cold water. Each room has a wardrobe and a desk, and bathrobes are included, along with some quality linen and towels.
- Bathrobes Provided
- Laundry Service
- Daily Room Service
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Queen bed
- Single Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of booking:
For DIRECT BOOKINGS, we require a 100% deposit to confirm your booking. This applies to accommodation only.
For TRAVEL AGENCIES, we require full payment by the option date (5-7 days after booking date) to confirm your reservation. You may settle your payment by DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT or PayPal. Otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without prior notice.
Check-in and Check-out Guidelines
1. Standard Check-in time is 3:00 PM (1500 hrs) and standard check-out time is 13:00 NN (1300 hrs).
2. Requests for early check-in (as early as 12:00 NN) or late check-out (up to 4:00 PM) may be accommodated subject to room availability and hotel capacity. Approval of such requests rely on the sole discretion of the Hotel representative
3. Check-in between 6:00 AM to 11:59 AM, and/or check-out between 4:01 PM to 8:00 PM may be allowed, subject to room availability and approval of Hotel reservations officer or manager.
4. Check-in before 6:00 AM and check-out after 8:00 PM will incur a full night charge.
5. Guests to bring hotel or travel agency voucher, and a government-issued identification card to facilitate check-in
7. Reception / Security: - Our reception is open from 7am to 10pm. After our reception closes at 10 pm, we have a security guard on duty all night. If there are any issues, please feel free to ask him for assistance.
1. As a form of respect to other Hotel guests, excessive noise and unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Kindly observe silence after 10:00 PM
2. The hotel reserves the right to call the police and/or expel unruly guests. No refund shall be issued for unused days in case expulsion from the property becomes necessary
3. Any breakages or loss shall be charged to guests. This includes rental dive equipment.
4. Items borrowed from the Hotel shall be returned to the front desk or any Hotel staff in uniform before check-out. Failure to return borrowed items or items returned beyond acceptable condition will be charged accordingly. Lost keys will be charged PHP 1,000.
5. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the guestrooms and bathrooms. ILLEGAL DRUGS, GUNS and other kinds of ammunition are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the premises.
6. Help us CONSERVE ELECTRICITY. When leaving for the day, please switch off lights and turn off air condition unit or else our housekeeping staff will be the one to do so.
7. To ensure the safety and security of other guests, unregistered visitors will only be allowed up to the restaurant area. These visitors are strictly not allowed to enter guest rooms at any time.
8. Smoking: - All rooms are non-smoking, there will be a charge of 2,000 pesos if you are found to have been smoking inside the rooms. You are allowed to smoke on the balconies/terraces of your room though if you have one.
1. Safekeeping of Valuables - All rooms have an in-room safe available, please use them.
2. The Hotel will not be liable for any losses of valuables left in the guestrooms. In any event that a loss has been proven to be caused by Hotel negligence, the maximum liability of the Hotel is US$ 100 or its peso equivalent
3. Internet:- Wireless Internet access for private laptops/devices is available in public areas and all of the guest rooms, please ask any staff for the password.
4. Babysitting Service:- We offer a Babysitting service at a rate of 200 pesos per hour.
5. Laundry:- We offer a laundry service at our hotel, at a rate of 200 pesos a kilo.
6. Room Service:- We can offer room service from 7 am to 7 pm. We charge an additional 10% for this service. Please order at the bar or send a message to our Facebook page to order.
7. Diving / Pool towels:- Dive / Pool towels are given to guests when diving, so no need to request one. If you would like one for the pool, please just ask reception and they will be happy to supply one to you.
8. Food & Drinks:- Our restaurant is open from 7 am, and closes at 11 pm, yet the kitchen closes at 9 pm, subject to change according to the season.
Please note that it is not allowed in general to bring food and beverages from outside into the hotel. Thank you for your understanding. A corkage charge will be applied if you want to bring something special into the resort.
9. Pharmacy / Doctor:- A Pharmacy is situated on the main Street in Mabini. If you have urgent needs, please contact our Reception. The doctor will be available upon request (against charge).
10. Massage: - Massage services are available on request. Please let reception know when you would like a massage and we will arrange it.
Fun Diving (For Certified Divers): Our dive shop is located at the front of the resort on the beach and opens at 8 am and closes after the last dive of the day, usually at around 4 pm unless there is a night dive. If you arrive late, please wait until the morning before storing your gear and getting set up. In the morning we usually go out for 2 dives at 9 am, back for lunch, and then a third at around 2-3 pm and night dive after that if people are interested. Please be on time to ensure you do not hold up other guests that may be sharing the boat with you. The boat is meant to leave at 9 am sharp so be ready before then.
Camera Room: Our camera room is locked up every night and has CCTV surveillance. Please leave your camera gear there instead of your rooms. We have ample sockets to charge all of your gear and air guns to dry your gear. Please note that the airguns are just connected to a Scuba Tank, so if they are not working please inform a member of the dive team who will change the tank and make sure it is working.
You will be provided a crate to store your personal gear, yet most gear we leave hanging up to dry after it has been washed.
Private guides: - Private guides are available on request and subject to availability for 1,000 pesos a dive. This can be split between divers.
Night Dives: We require at least two people to do a night dive via boat, else if it is just one diver, we can do a shore dive. Our local reef has a lot to see at night also, so the option is always there. Please advise the dive shop in advance if you wish to do a night dive, before 1 pm
Dive Courses: - If you would like to learn to dive or take any courses, please contact the dive shop and we will arrange it.
Nitrox: - We recommend diving on Nitrox on all dives, limiting nitrogen exposure, and decreasing the risk of DCI. Please inform the dive shop in advance if you would like to dive Nitrox. We offer a rate of 250 PHP per tank or 650 PHP for a day package. We usually always dive at 32%, yet if the needs arise we can change the blend to your liking. We offer a short Nitrox course for only 7000 PHP to get you certified if interested.
Swimming and Snorkelling:- Please be careful when entering the sea, as it is a rocky beach. We have booties and fins and masks available for rent in the dive shop. In order to protect our environment, it is strictly forbidden to walk over the coral reef or to feed the fish!!
Excursions:- There is not a huge amount to do in Anilao apart from diving. We can organize a hike up to the local mountain, which has great sunset views, or, a tricycle to the top for those feeling a bit lazier. We can also organize a Private boat for snorkeling, which varies from 3,500 pesos for a half-day to Sombrero, or 5,000 pesos for Masasa Beach on the south side of Tingloy
We generally do not allow pets in the Hotel. Kindly arrange for pet care should you wish to bring them to your trip
Tipping: - Tipping is very welcomed in the Philippines, and while it is up to you if you do or not, we would recommend 500 pesos a day per person. This will be 100% shared equally to all members of the staff, including those behind the scenes such as kitchen staff and front desk and maintenance that are often neglected in terms of tipping. Please refrain from giving personal tips to individual staff. We work as a team. Tips can be paid at the front desk
We accept payments through the following channels:
1. Bank Deposit
Name: Jonathan Louis Venn
Address: Blue Ribbon Dive Resort, Ligaya, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines 4202
Account Number: 011770016218
Branch: Mabini, Batangas
Please send us a copy of your deposit slip via email at email@example.com as confirmation of your reservation. No confirmation slip or proof of payment, no booking confirmation.
2. Paypal - You can just send a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org (No extra Charge)
3. Major Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard only) (5% Extra Charge)
5. WeChat and Alipay (5% Extra Charge)
1. Blue Ribbon Dive Resort should be informed of any cancellations as soon as possible. Cancellations made within twenty one (21) calendar days or less prior to the guests’ scheduled arrival are subject to no refund. If you cancel before 3 weeks of arrival you are entitled to a 100% Refund.
2. Cancellation due to force majeur in Batangas Province, or guests’ point of origin, that will directly prevent the transit and arrival of guests at Blue Ribbon Dive Resort may be rebooked within 12 months from the original check-in date, subject to room availability and rate differential, if any.