Bruny Island Getaway
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 22 Oct 2016||Sun 23 Oct 2016||Mon 24 Oct 2016||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016|
Getaway House - House OnlyDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Fire Place
- Sea Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
Getaway House - House Only Book
Standard rates for this room
- 180 Degree Panoramic Sea View
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Iron/Ironing board
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Contemporary Interior
- Dining Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Two Queen Bedrooms
- Sea View
- Ipod Dock
Terms & Conditions
On receipt of full payment we will forward information on key collection.
Once you confirm a booking with Bruny Island Getaway you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The main house caters for a maximum of 4 guests and the Studio Retreat, a maximum of 2 guests.
- No smoking and no pets are allowed in either the Main House or Studio Retreat.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 50% of the tariff is required to be paid by either credit card or EFT.
- The balance of payment is required 30 days before arrival.
- Any breakages, loss or damage caused during the stay will incur additional charges.
To confirm a booking made more than 30 days before intended arrival, 50% of the tariff is required. The balance is to be paid 30 days before arrival.
Full payment is required to confirm bookings made within 30 days of intended arrival.
Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard and will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
Alternatively payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer to:
Account No. 467 861 154
Reference: Your last name.
No refunds will be given for cancellations or 'no shows'.
We recommend suitable travel insurance is purchased.