Bruny Island Getaway
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 19 Jan 2017||Fri 20 Jan 2017||Sat 21 Jan 2017||Sun 22 Jan 2017||Mon 23 Jan 2017||Tue 24 Jan 2017||Wed 25 Jan 2017||Thu 26 Jan 2017||Fri 27 Jan 2017||Sat 28 Jan 2017||Sun 29 Jan 2017||Mon 30 Jan 2017||Tue 31 Jan 2017||Wed 01 Feb 2017|
Getaway House - House OnlyDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Fire Place
- Sea Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
Getaway House - House Only Book
Standard rates for this room
- 180 Degree Panoramic Sea View
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Iron/Ironing board
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Contemporary Interior
- Dining Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Two Queen Bedrooms
- Sea View
- Ipod Dock
Terms & Conditions
On receipt of full payment we will forward information on key collection.
Once you confirm a booking with Bruny Island Getaway you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The main house caters for a maximum of 4 guests and the Studio Retreat, a maximum of 2 guests.
- No smoking and no pets are allowed in either the Main House or Studio Retreat.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 50% of the tariff is required to be paid by either credit card or EFT.
- The balance of payment is required 30 days before arrival.
- Any breakages, loss or damage caused during the stay will incur additional charges.
To confirm a booking made more than 30 days before intended arrival, 50% of the tariff is required. The balance is to be paid 30 days before arrival.
Full payment is required to confirm bookings made within 30 days of intended arrival.
Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard and will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
Alternatively payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer to:
Account No. 467 861 154
Reference: Your last name.
No refunds will be given for cancellations or 'no shows'.
We recommend suitable travel insurance is purchased.