|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Full Rate||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023||Fri 13 Oct 2023|
Nyuh One Bedroom Standard VillaPhotos Details
Jure One Bedroom Jungle View VillaPhotos Details
Rijasa One Bedroom Suite VillaPhotos Details
Biu One Bedroom Deluxe VillaPhotos Details
Jepun One Bedroom Superior VillaPhotos Details
Peji Two Bedroom Family VillaPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Thank you for booking your stay at B.Saya, an intimate and open hearted villa complex in the heart of Bali. Situated in one of the island’s most unique rice paddies. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of the B.Saya family.
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Guest Laundry
- Organic Food Restaurant
- Yoga Halls
- WiFi Internet
- Business Center
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Infinity Pool
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Meditation Halls
Terms & Conditions
Our check in time is 2pm and check out is 12pm.
* Non-refundable Full payment from total reservation will be charged anytime.
Payment can be made by Credit Card; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB.
* The credit card has to be shown upon arrival.
*Payment by Transfer Bank :
Account Name : Angga Kusna Suryadibrata,
Account No : 7700428618,
Swift code : CENAIDJA
* Full payment from from total reservation will be charged if guest cancel at anytime.
* Same day cancellation notice or voluntary no show or early check out is subject to full amount of total room booked.
* In case of transportation delay (Flight, train, boat, or other means of transport), B.Saya Villa cannot be held responsible, and will not be obliged to pay any compensation.
* In addition, if the booking cancelled because of any "Force Majeure" events, we cannot be held responsible, nor do we have to pay any compensation.
These events can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, threat of/actual terrorist activities and their possible consequences, strikes, riots, natural or unnatural disasters, political changes or other similar events.