Bungarra Alpine Centre
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Wed 27 May 2020||Thu 28 May 2020||Fri 29 May 2020||Sat 30 May 2020||Sun 31 May 2020||Mon 01 Jun 2020||Tue 02 Jun 2020||Wed 03 Jun 2020||Thu 04 Jun 2020||Fri 05 Jun 2020||Sat 06 Jun 2020||Sun 07 Jun 2020||Mon 08 Jun 2020||Tue 09 Jun 2020|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
PO Box 311
Bungarra Alpine Centre is located in the heart of the Snowy Mountains. We provide accommodation in picturesque bushland for school, family and social groups, mountain biking and sporting clubs, and can cater for all types of groups from 10 - 200 people.
Please email any inquiries and we would be happy to accommodate your group.
PLEASE NOTE; For Winter Last Minute Deals, bookings will close on the Thursday at noon before the weekend.
- BBQ Area
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Non-Smoking Property
- Drying Room
Wicked Wombat Alpha Lodge Book
Dorm room style, with bunks. Shared facilities.
- 4 Single Bunks
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Linen provided
Wicked Wombat; Junction Lodge Private room Book
Two separate bedrooms each with a bunk and a single bed (total 6 beds), bathroom and separate toilet.
Rate is for four people, MTB trail fees included.
- 3 Single Beds
- Linen provided
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions; Payment of the accommodation tariff constitutes the guests acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. By providing credit card details, the customer is acknowledging the right of the management of Bungarra Alpine Centre, to charge for any damages or cleaning that is required on completion of stay.
2. Customers agree and undertake to use their room/lodge responsibly. Illegal, unlawful or unsociable activities will not be undertaken on the premises. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behaviour and public order will result in the management asking the customer to leave the property with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has been made, the customer will have to pay the price of nights already stayed before leaving the property.
3. All reservations made via the Website or Mobile Services imply consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
4. Customers agree to these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved at the time of reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
5. Customers are solely responsible for their choice of services and the suitability of those services for their needs.
6. Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or cancelled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded. This is indicated in the conditions of sale for the rate.
7. Bungarra Alpine Centre is a smoke free site, and smoking within the confines of the lodges will incur a cleaning fee
8. Bungarra Alpine Centre does not allow guests to bring pets or animals on site. Able assisting animals are exempt from the above rule but management must be notified in advance of stay.
9. In the event that the chosen lodge/room is not available, or in cases of force majeure, the management reserves the possibility of accommodating the customer totally or partially in a lodge/room of equivalent category for the same type of services.
10. No general or specific condition communicated by the customer can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
11. The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation/Booking form. Additional fees per night will apply for excess guests not notified to the Operator in advance.
12. Check-in time is from 2pm and Check-out is 9am. Guests must request at the time of booking for a later check-out and or earlier check-in time, acceptance will at management discretion. This will incur a $50.00 fee per hour or part thereof. The earliest and latest a guest can check-in or out is 1pm (subject to availability).
Credit cards details are kept for security only, guests need to pay by direct deposit prior to stay.
Booking dates are not secured until a deposit has been received, final payment must be made no later than seven days out from the start of the booking date.
A administration fee will charged at 10% of the total booking fee should a guest cancel.
For large bookings a deposit may be required to secure the dates. Booking deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation charges are at the discretion of site management.