Byron Bay Beach Bure
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 26 May 2017||Sat 27 May 2017||Sun 28 May 2017||Mon 29 May 2017||Tue 30 May 2017||Wed 31 May 2017||Thu 01 Jun 2017||Fri 02 Jun 2017||Sat 03 Jun 2017||Sun 04 Jun 2017||Mon 05 Jun 2017||Tue 06 Jun 2017||Wed 07 Jun 2017||Thu 08 Jun 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Byron Bay Beach Buré is a unique escape.
Swim. Surf. Eat. Play. Stay.
Our three intimate Buré provide barefoot access to Byron’s amazing café scene, eclectic shops and renowned white sandy beaches.
Byron Bay Beach Buré's majestic palms, native bush and calming pond surround each private terrace. Relax on our property or take a wander just steps out of our gate to explore Byron life. Cape Byron Lighthouse as the most easternly point on the Australian mainland is a walk, ride or drive away. Similar, Arakwal National Park a few minutes south of Cape Byron blends the convenience of Byron Bay with the appeal of emersion in nature’s coastal environment.
WiFi and private parking are complementary along with samples of local Byron goodies to ensure that you experience some of our local little gems that our amazing town has to offer.
- Free WiFi
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- On-site undercover parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
- DVD Library
- Street parking
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
Byron Bay Beach Buré is a modern, pristine property with only 3 Burés.
The property combines natural beauty with understated luxury.
Each immaculate Buré offers the following:
King size bed
Sumptuous 1000-thread-count linens
Flat Screen TV with access to Netflix
Portable bluetooth speaker
En-suite bathroom with L’Occitane toiletries from France and fluffy bath towels
Waffle cotton gowns
Bar Fridge with complimentary goodies on arrival
Dinner ware, glassware and ice bucket provided
A breakfast voucher is included in the daily tariff
Each Bure has a large selection of teas, Plunger Coffee, Byron Bay chocolates and complimentary Nespresso Machine in room on request
Fresh fruit available daily
Beach towels, umbrellas, beach shades and beach chairs provided
All Burés have a view of beautiful the water feature, tropical gardens, and/or beach
Undercover parking available and lockable surfboard rack
Iron and ironing board in each Bure
Fresh flowers/ plants in the room – it is the finishing touches, which make this accommodation so lovely to stay
It is the finishing touches which make the Burés so lovely to stay.
- Sea View
- One King Bedroom
- Fresh Milk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen provided
- Outdoor Setting
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Ipod Dock
- Tea/Coffee Making
- DVD Player
- Air conditioned
- Small Balcony
- Weekly Room Service
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Iron/Ironing board
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Mini Fridge
- Room Safe
- Bathrobes Provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet
- Free In-House Movies
- King Bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• Check in from 2.00 pm. Please advise your expected time of arrival when making the reservation.
• Check out by 11.00 am. Late check out may be negotiated subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
• If the office is unattended please contact the manager on 0402 817 013
A minimum two nights stay is required over a weekend with a Fri/Sat/Sun night combination. Other minimum night stay requirements apply over public holidays and major holiday periods such as long weekends, Easter and Christmas/New Year.
Tariff quoted are on a per night per Buré basis with breakfast included each day. All tariffs will be confirmed shortly after making your reservation. All tariffs quoted are inclusive of Australian goods and services tax (GST).
Responsibility/loss or damage to property
• We do not take responsibility for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings or property including loss or damage to motor vehicles parked on the premises.
You should ensure that your Buré is completely locked when leaving the property and the pedestrian gates are closed and locked at all times.
• Please ensure that the Buré is tidy on departure. Any damage including stains or additional cleaning (beyond normal) or missing items will be charged for accordingly. Please do not remove any linen from the property with the exception of beach towels supplied, (and returned).
• Rooms are not serviced daily. However, if your stay is four nights or more your room will be serviced mid stay. Fresh towels are available on request.
• You will normally be issued with one key. An additional key is available on request. Lost key(s) will incur a charge of $100.00.
• Please ensure noise is kept to an acceptable level at all times. Anyone disturbing other guests or neighbours will be asked to vacate immediately, without any refund of tariff.
• The property is for the exclusive use of booked adult guests (maximum of two adult guests per Buré).
• Smoking is not permitted on the property.
• No pets are allowed.
Reservations made greater than 30 days in advance are to be secured with a 50% of the total tariff deposit. Full payment must be received 7 days prior to arrival.
Reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full at the time of booking.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Direct Deposit.
Cancellations received with greater than 30 days notice will obtain a full refund less $100.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received with 8 to 30 days notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total reserved accommodation.
Cancellations received with less than 8 days notice will not receive a refund.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.