Byron Bay Beach Bure
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 22 Feb 2017||Thu 23 Feb 2017||Fri 24 Feb 2017||Sat 25 Feb 2017||Sun 26 Feb 2017||Mon 27 Feb 2017||Tue 28 Feb 2017||Wed 01 Mar 2017||Thu 02 Mar 2017||Fri 03 Mar 2017||Sat 04 Mar 2017||Sun 05 Mar 2017||Mon 06 Mar 2017||Tue 07 Mar 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Free WiFi
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- On-site undercover parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
- DVD Library
- Street parking
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
Byron Bay Beach Buré is a modern, pristine property with only 3 Burés.
The property combines natural beauty with understated luxury.
Each immaculate Buré offers the following:
King size bed
Sumptuous 1000-thread-count linens
Digital Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
CD Player and I phone/I Pod docking station
Lighting is soft, subtle and energy efficient
Modern en-suite bathroom with hair dryer
Fluffy bath towels
L’Occitane toiletries from France
Waffle cotton gowns
Bar Fridge with complimentary goodies on arrival
Dinner ware, glassware, ice bucket etc.
A breakfast voucher is included in the daily tariff.
Each Bure has a large selection of Twinings teas, Plunger Coffee, Byron Bay cookies and complimentary Nespresso Machine in room on request
Fresh fruit bowl daily
Beach towels, umbrellas, beach shades and beach chairs provided
All Burés have a view of beautiful water feature and tropical gardens, or beach
Complimentary Wireless broadband
Undercover parking available and lockable surfboard rack
Iron and ironing board in each Bure
Fresh flowers in the room – it is the finishing touches, which make this accommodation so lovely to stay
In fact, when you’re a guest at our property the personal attention is endless.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• Check in from 2.00 pm. Please advise your expected time of arrival when making the reservation. If your arrival time changes, please contact us so we can ensure a smooth check-in and that we are definitely here to greet you.
• Check out by 11.00 am. Late check out may be negotiated subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
• Office hours are between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm. Other times, by appointment only.
A minimum two nights stay is required over a weekend with a Fri/Sat/Sun night combination. Other minimum night stay requirements apply over public holidays and major holiday periods such as long weekends, Easter and Christmas/New Year.
Tariff quoted are on a per night per Buré basis with breakfast included each day. All tariffs will be confirmed shortly after making your reservation. All tariffs quoted are inclusive of Australian goods and services tax (GST).
Responsibility/loss or damage to property
• We do not take responsibility for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings or property including loss or damage to motor vehicles parked on the premises.
You should ensure that your Buré is completely locked when leaving the property and the pedestrian gates are closed and locked at all times.
• Please ensure that the Buré is tidy on departure. Any damage including stains or additional cleaning (beyond normal) or missing items will be charged for accordingly. Please do not remove any linen from the property with the exception of beach towels supplied, (and returned).
• Rooms are not serviced daily. However, if your stay is four nights or more your room will be serviced mid stay. Fresh towels are available on request.
• You will normally be issued with one key. An additional key is available on request. Lost key(s) will incur a charge of $100.00.
Please ensure noise is kept to an acceptable level at all times. Anyone disturbing other guests or neighbours will be asked to vacate immediately, without any refund of tariff.
• The property is for the exclusive use of booked adult guests (maximum of two adult guests per Buré).
• STRICTLY NO SMOKING – Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Additional cleaning costs may be incurred.
• No pets are allowed.
Reservations made greater than 30 days in advance are to be secured with a 50% of the total tariff deposit. Full payment must be received 7 days prior to arrival.
Reservations made within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full at the time of booking.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Direct Deposit. Cheques may only be accepted if making payment greater than 10 days in advance of arrival.
Cancellations must be made and received in writing by either mail or email.
Cancellations received with greater than 30 days notice will obtain a full refund less $100.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received with 8 to 30 days notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total reserved accommodation.
Cancellations received with less than 8 days notice will not receive a refund.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.