Canguri Boutique Cottage
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Wed 22 Aug 2018||Thu 23 Aug 2018||Fri 24 Aug 2018||Sat 25 Aug 2018||Sun 26 Aug 2018||Mon 27 Aug 2018||Tue 28 Aug 2018||Wed 29 Aug 2018||Thu 30 Aug 2018||Fri 31 Aug 2018||Sat 01 Sep 2018||Sun 02 Sep 2018||Mon 03 Sep 2018||Tue 04 Sep 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
From the moment you arrive at Canguri Cottage, let all the stresses of life melt away as you are warmly welcomed to enjoy a true country getaway. Situated less than 3.5 hours from Sydney's western suburbs and less than 2 hours from Lithgow, this beautiful cottage is located between Mudgee and Gulgong in a picturesque rural and bush setting. A short 20 minute car trip will take you to the centre of town in Mudgee where you can enjoy good food and great wine.
- Fire Place
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
Our standard rate includes a cook yourself hot breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Complimentary toiletries
- Dining Setting
- Double Bed
- Stove top
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- DVD Player
- Single Bed
- Lounge Area
- Shower - separate
- Queen bed
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wireless Internet
- Free In-House Movies
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are based on 2 person occupancy, extra guests will be charged an additional $25/ per person per night.
- Pets are not permitted
- Single top bunk is only permitted for guests under 12 years.
- Our check-in time is 2:00 P.M. and our check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- A security deposit is charged at time of booking. This is fully refundable 7 days post stay granted the Refundable Security Deposit Policy hasn't been violated.
- We reserve the right to charge additional post stay if damages, breakages or additional cleaning is above the security deposit.
Upon booking 100% of the booking price will be charged along with a $150 refundable security deposit.
Refunds for cancellations will be made in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Refundable Security Deposit Policy:
A refundable security deposit is taken for the property at time of booking. The security bond will be refunded within 7 days of the end of the letting period - providing an inspection of the property reveals all to be in good order. Should this not be the case, the cost of any damages or breakages will be paid for from this bond and the remainder refunded. Any damages incurring costs over and above the security bond will be invoiced with payment required immediately by return.
If any of the following is not adheres to the security deposit will be forfeited. All guests agree to.
- Take good care of the property during occupation maintaining all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay;
- Use the property and its contents in a safe and appropriate manner;
- Read instruction booklets before use of appliances; (if supplied);
- Keep the property secure and locked (where locks exist) all windows and doors whenever the property is left unoccupied and comply with security and safety precautions and in case of rain;
- Leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found (an additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning);
- Ensure all kitchen utensils, plates, glasses, pots and pans are washed and put away prior to departure (an additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning);
- Report any damage or breakage immediately to the owner;
- Pay the costs arising from any breakages, damage to furniture or fittings, removal of any items from the property, damage to the exterior of the property including any damage to neighbours property and farm animals and equipment;
- Place refuse, surplus food and unwanted articles in bin liners inserted in the waste bins provided and, if full, to dispose of the contents of the bins in the refuse container outside of the house;
- Not tamper with the electrical, gas, water or sewage services, pipes or equipment;
- The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited. Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements;
- Smoking is not permitted indoors;
- Pets and animals are not permitted at this property;
- In the event of an emergency relating to the Property, please telephone 0402 277 327 or 0403 145 589.
Cancellation of any booking will only be accepted in writing or by email.
In the event of a cancellation more than 30 days before the reservation, all monies paid less platform (airbnb, stayz, booking.com, agoda, expedia etc) fees will be returned to the guest.
In the event of a cancellation less than 30 days before the first reservation the guest will be liable for the whole amount of the booking.