Capel Sound Escapes
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 21 Apr 2021||Thu 22 Apr 2021||Fri 23 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sun 25 Apr 2021||Mon 26 Apr 2021||Tue 27 Apr 2021||Wed 28 Apr 2021||Thu 29 Apr 2021||Fri 30 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||Sun 02 May 2021||Mon 03 May 2021||Tue 04 May 2021|
Single night staysDetails
2 night rateDetails
3 night rateDetails
4 night rateDetails
5 night rateDetails
7 night rateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Capel Sound is a beautiful little beachside village located between Rosebud and Rye on the sought after Mornington Peninsula.
Directly opposite the beach and situated in the heart of Capel Sound Shopping Village, with cafes, restaurants and shops right at your doorstep, you’ll find Capel Sound Escapes.
Capel Sound Escapes is a modern one bedroom apartment, beautifully appointed, providing a comfortable stay in a perfect location for anyone wishing to explore all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Peninsula Hot Springs is an easy 8 minute drive away and wineries, golf courses and other major attractions are just as accessible.
The apartment comprises of a large master bedroom with king size bed, separate bathroom with toilet, shower and separate bath, a fully equipped kitchen, open plan lounge and dining, floor to ceiling windows and double opening doors onto a spacious balcony with BBQ, garden and sun lounge.
Free secure undercover parking available for one car.
Additional off street parking is available at the rear of the apartment building.
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh linen supplied
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Laundry
- On-site undercover parking
Terms & Conditions
We make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
1) Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2) We ask that you inform us of any day guests. No more than 4 day guests may visit at any one time. Day guests are allowed to visit during the hours of 9am and 9pm. You are responsible for their behaviour at all times.
3) Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
4) Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
5) Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests, unless another time is agreed between the parties.
6) Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise (which includes loud music, raised voices, car engines and foul language), is prohibited and may result in termination of rental stay and additional charges. Please consider neighbouring apartments especially after 10pm.
7) One car only is allowed in the undercover parking area and parking is permitted only in car space number 2. Please do not park in any other spaces. Additional off street parking if required is available at the rear of the property.
8) Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenants personal property.
9) Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Payment in full is required at time of booking.
A refund will only be available if dates can be rebooked. A rescheduling of the booking for another date is preferred and encouraged:
- Rescheduling is subject to availability.
- To be be used within 6 months of original date booked.
- Additional payment may be required if tariff for new dates is normally higher than originally paid.
- An amendment fee of $20 may apply if insufficient notice is given of cancellation/change of dates.