Capertee Royal Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021||Mon 15 Mar 2021||Tue 16 Mar 2021||Wed 17 Mar 2021||Thu 18 Mar 2021||Fri 19 Mar 2021||Sat 20 Mar 2021||Sun 21 Mar 2021||Mon 22 Mar 2021|
Quad Standard RatePhotos Details
Family 4 Standard RatePhotos Details
Family 3 Standard RatePhotos Details
Twin Standard RatePhotos Details
Double Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Capertee Accommodation at the Capertee Royal Hotel is a traditional country-style hotel located on the top of the great dividing range next to the Capertee Valley, the world's widest canyon. This Capertee Accommodation is a popular place to stay for guests wanting to explore Capertree Valleys wildlife, birds, hiking trails and off-road biking tracks. It is also a popular stop for motorbike groups.
Accommodation on offer at Capertee Royal Hotel includes 4 types of rooms such as Single, Twin, Double and Family rooms. All our rooms are non-smoking and include fresh linen & towels, heating, and continental breakfast. All guests have access to male and female shared bathrooms.
The Hotel Bistro serves delicious traditional Australian lunches and dinners in the dining room and out on the deck where guests can enjoy the fresh air. The hotel also has a bar which offers a variety of range of Australian beers and wines including some local specialities from Mudgee. Alcohol is available for purchase from the bar to drink on the premises and also to take away for a picnic or to enjoy in-room.
Capertee is a mountain village located 800 metres above sea level right on top of the great dividing range and surrounded by National Parks and grazing land. The Capertee district is rich in natural wonders and this has been recognized with the establishment of several local reserves, most notably Wollemi, Turon, Capertee and Gardens of Stone National Parks. The most recent addition to the protected Crown Lands portfolio in the area is the Mugii Murrum-ban State Conservation Area.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
- Free Parking
- Fire Place
- Fresh linen supplied
Family 4 Standard Rate Book
- Linen and Towels Provided
- 2 Single Beds
- Double Bed
Family 3 Standard Rate Book
Family room with 1 double bed & 1 single bed.
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
Terms & Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking. Upon booking, you are deemed to have agreed to the below terms and conditions.
* Check in time is from 2pm to 9pm. Guests wishing to check in after hours must contact the hotel prior to check in date to arrange.
* Check out time is strictly by 11am. Failure to check out by 11am may result in another night’s stay being charged.
* Guests must provide a driver’s license/passport, mobile phone contact number and email address at the time of check-in. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage.
* Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – a fee of from $250 will be added to the room charge to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby smoking in a guest room sets off a false fire alarm a fee of $1,600 will apply. Loss Of Keys -will incur a $20 fee.
* Room conditions: No excessive noise of traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behaviour is prohibited. Linen & Towels will be counted and damages or theft may result in charges to your credit card.
* Cleaning charge: In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning charge of $250 will be levied to the room charge.
* Child Policy: Children under 2 free of charge in existing bedding.
* In the event of theft, no responsibility will be accepted for valuables
All bookings must be accompanied by your credit card number and expiry date,(DEBIT CARDS NOT ACCEPTED) and a mobile contact number. Payment may then be made on check in
We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Cash payments are also accepted, however, a valid credit card is still required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage.
Direct credit Capertee Royal Hotel
Account number 17-077-0016
A credit card surcharge of applies to all credit cards.
All cancellations or modifications will only be accepted by written email and are only accepted upon a written response from us.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in.
Booking cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a 50% charges for the first nights room rental.
Booking cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the check in date and time will incur a charge for the first night stay
* Special Events: Requires full pre-payment with no changes or refunds permitted. A minimum 2-night stay and include but are not restricted to long weekends, is required unless otherwise stated.