Cape Wickham Links
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 17 Dec 2017||Mon 18 Dec 2017||Tue 19 Dec 2017||Wed 20 Dec 2017||Thu 21 Dec 2017||Fri 22 Dec 2017||Sat 23 Dec 2017||Sun 24 Dec 2017||Mon 25 Dec 2017||Tue 26 Dec 2017||Wed 27 Dec 2017||Thu 28 Dec 2017||Fri 29 Dec 2017||Sat 30 Dec 2017|
Twin Room StandardDetails
Trio Share StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cape Wickham Links is an 18 hole golf course with hotel accommodation located on the northern tip of King Island, a short 30 minute flight south of Melbourne. Opening in late 2015 the course has quickly risen in the national and international golf industry rankings. Cape Wickham is the number 1 public access golf course in Australia, 3rd best golf course in Australia and is ranked 24th in the world on the prestigious Golf Digest top 100 list.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Service
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Coastal Walks
Terms & Conditions
1. Check in time is 3pm.
2. Check out time is 11am.
3. Please provide photographic identification upon checking in.
4. Late check out fees apply.
5. Smoking in rooms is strictly not permitted.
6. Cape Wickham Golf Links is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen possessions.
7. Hotel guests are responsible for any damage or unusual mess that may require deep cleaning services, penalties and additional fees apply.
8. Guests must check-in before 6pm unless specifically told otherwise.
9. A cash deposit of $50 is required upon check-in, which will be returned to guests upon returning room keys during check out.
Full payment to confirm booking.
100% refund before one week of booking.
50% refund within one week of booking.
No refund within 48 hours of booking.