Cape Wickham Links
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 17 Oct 2017||Wed 18 Oct 2017||Thu 19 Oct 2017||Fri 20 Oct 2017||Sat 21 Oct 2017||Sun 22 Oct 2017||Mon 23 Oct 2017||Tue 24 Oct 2017||Wed 25 Oct 2017||Thu 26 Oct 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||Sat 28 Oct 2017||Sun 29 Oct 2017||Mon 30 Oct 2017|
Twin Room StandardDetails
Trio Share StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cape Wickham Links is an 18 hole golf course with hotel accommodation located on the northern tip of King Island, a short 30 minute flight south of Melbourne. Opening in late 2015 the course has quickly risen in the national and international golf industry rankings. Cape Wickham is the number 1 public access golf course in Australia, 3rd best golf course in Australia and is ranked 24th in the world on the prestigious Golf Digest top 100 list.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Service
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Coastal Walks
Terms & Conditions
1. Check in time is 3pm.
2. Check out time is 11am.
3. Please provide photographic identification upon checking in.
4. Late check out fees apply.
5. Smoking in rooms is strictly not permitted.
6. Cape Wickham Golf Links is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen possessions.
7. Hotel guests are responsible for any damage or unusual mess that may require deep cleaning services, penalties and additional fees apply.
8. Guests must check-in before 6pm unless specifically told otherwise.
9. A cash deposit of $50 is required upon check-in, which will be returned to guests upon returning room keys during check out.
Full payment to confirm booking.
100% refund before one week of booking.
50% refund within one week of booking.
No refund within 48 hours of booking.