Cherry Tree Cottage ®
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 25 Jun 2017||Mon 26 Jun 2017||Tue 27 Jun 2017||Wed 28 Jun 2017||Thu 29 Jun 2017||Fri 30 Jun 2017||Sat 01 Jul 2017||Sun 02 Jul 2017||Mon 03 Jul 2017||Tue 04 Jul 2017||Wed 05 Jul 2017||Thu 06 Jul 2017||Fri 07 Jul 2017||Sat 08 Jul 2017|
Cherry Tree CottagePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The original Cherry Tree Cottage ® at beautiful Leura is a classic 1930s mountain property. Hidden amongst towering pines and natives to ensure your complete privacy and seclusion, yet still only minutes away from the thriving Leura Mall.
Your sweet little "home away from home" comfortably sleeps up to 5 people in one queen, one double and one single bed. Cherry Tree Cottage ® is perfect for small families, friends, or couples looking to get away from it all.
For total relaxation curl up with a book or a DVD in front of the fire with a nice bottle of complimentary wine. With a selection of books and over one hundred DVDs on offer, you're sure to find a book or movie to suit!
Beautiful gardens, outdoor setting & gas bbq create a stress relieving backdrop to unwind, relax & share a meal.
Feel a million miles away but have the convenience of being central to all the attractions and sights that the gorgeous upper Blue Mountains have to offer. Attractions such as Gordon Falls, Lueralla Toy & Railway Museum and The Everglades Gardens are just a few that are within walking distance.
Just a short walk to the historic township of Leura you will find world-class restaurants, a mind-boggling lolly shop, and shops filled with wonderful local & interesting items to browse or buy. The famous Bygone Beauty’s Tearoom & museum is also within walking distance, and their delicious scones should not be missed.
The Trolley Bus can transport you from the corner of the street to The Three Sisters lookout or Katoomba, or for just $25 take in all the sights that Katoomba & Leura have to offer. With over 28 stop over points and attractions to visit you can see all the famous locations, hopping on & off as you please.
Cherry Tree Cottage ® is perfectly located within the Blue Mountains, close to all attractions, with the world famous Jenolan Caves only an hour away.
It really is the place to stay but don't take our word for it, see for yourself how relaxing a stay can be!
Bed 1: Queen bed
Bed 2: Double bed
Bed 3: Single bed
Included: firewood, wifi, coffee machine, pillows, sheets, quilts, towels.
NO smoking, NO pets
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- DVD Library
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
Terms & Conditions
The condition of the property must be left, as close as possible, in the condition it was in when you began your stay. This includes all cooking ware and dishes to be washed and BBQ to be cleaned after use. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged immediately to your credit card.
Early check ins & late check outs can be arranged, but are subject to availability & may incur additional fees.
Check out time is no later than 10 am on day of departure unless otherwise advised. Check in time is 2pm on arrival date unless otherwise stated.
Please be aware that late departures or early arrivals, without an agreement from Management, will incur an additional fee which will be charged immediately to your credit card.
Other than acceptable wear & tear; any damage, breakage, or loss of furniture; furnishings; equipment; locks or keys is to be reported immediately and will be charged to your credit card.
The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the accommodation offer. Only registered guests are permitted to stay at the property overnight. Breaching this condition will result in immediate eviction.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. Blue Mountains Cottages has a strict No Party Policy.
No person on the premises shall conduct themselves, so as to cause a nuisance or disturbance to the neighbouring properties. Disturbance to the neighbouring properties, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate eviction.
Blue Mountains Cottages will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked.
However, the Operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances such as the property being sold; the malfunction of any inventory item; or the property being withdrawn from letting.
If Blue Mountains Cottages is not able to accommodate you as advised, reasonable efforts will be made to help you secure alternative accommodation.
The guest also agrees:
1. To remove any rubbish in excess of council bins provided.
2. Smoking is not permitted.
3. No pets/animals are to be kept on the property.
4. To use the property only as a holiday home.
5. Not to assign or sub-let.
6. Not to remove any furniture or effects from the premises.
7. That the leasee is responsible for all guests.
8. All descriptions of the premises are given in good faith and no responsibility will be accepted for the expectations of the guest.
9. The number of occupants must not exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises.
10. All prices are subject to change without notice. Once a booking is confirmed the rate will not change for that booking.
11. If using the fireplace, every reasonable endeavour will be made to ensure that the fire is made and kept safe at all times, ensuring embers do not damage floors or coverings. Fires should be put out completely when leaving the premises.
12. You must close and lock all windows & doors when exiting the premises.
13. We will not share your personal details with anyone outside of Blue Mountains Cottages.
14. No responsibility is taken for goods left on the premises. Collection of forgotten items may incur a fee.
15. Any injury sustained at the property is of no responsibility to the owner or management of the property. Guests enter and occupy the property at their own risk & responsibility.
16. The owner or owner’s agent reserves the right to terminate or refuse entry if these conditions are not met.
17. By the act of making a booking, and paying the rental, you are deemed to have read, understood & agreed to the above terms & conditions, the payment policy & the cancellation policy.
All payments are to be made through the booking system on this website.
If you do not have a credit card to make online payments please contact us.
Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
Visa & Mastercard payments only.
Credit card payments will incur a 1.5% charge
A one off booking fee of $25 will be charged with each reservation.
Your payment is confirmation that you have read, understood & accepted the term & conditions listed on this website (including payment & cancellation policies).
Cancellation of booking more than 30 days before your intended stay will result in the loss of 50% of the booking amount.
Cancellation of booking within 30 days of your intended stay will result in the loss of 100% of the booking amount.
If you shorten your stay, or reduce the number of guests within 30 days of your intended stay, the full cost of your original booking will be charged.