|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 25 Jun 2019||Wed 26 Jun 2019||Thu 27 Jun 2019||Fri 28 Jun 2019||Sat 29 Jun 2019||Sun 30 Jun 2019||Mon 01 Jul 2019||Tue 02 Jul 2019||Wed 03 Jul 2019||Thu 04 Jul 2019||Fri 05 Jul 2019||Sat 06 Jul 2019||Sun 07 Jul 2019||Mon 08 Jul 2019|
Spa and Stay - Stanley SuiteDetails
Spa and Stay - Dean SuiteDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Terms & Conditions
CIRCA 1928 is a Non Smoking property.
Our rooms were not designed with children in mind, one bed only, a staircase and lots of breakables. HOWEVER, we do understand the challenges of travelling with children. Should you decide to bring along a young child or infant and they are not old enough to have a room of their own, we will do our best, within the constraints of our space and facilities to assist you. Our policy therefore, is that there is no extra charge for ONE small child, when sharing a room with their parents in the existing bedding of one super king size bed. In the case of the North Suite which has a day bed suitable for a child, we will prepare the day bed for sleeping at evening turn down, at no additional charge. We ask for that your children also respect the tranquility of the hotel and privacy of other guests.
We cannot place extra portable bedding in Suites and bringing of personal bedding onto the property is not allowed. In the case of bedding for an infant, prior permission must be sought.
Any damage caused to the property will be charged for, including odours caused by smoking in Suites.
Guests of Guests
No persons other than those originally booked may access the guest suites at any time unless with the specific approval of the Manager.
• GST iclusive in all rates. One nights accommodation is payable to confirm booking. The credit card supplied at booking may or may not be charged immediately, but by accepting this confirmation, Circa 1936 is entitled to charge the agreed deposit at any time prior to arrival.
• Bookings for Peak periods: Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive: Christmas Eve until New Years Day inclusive: All NSW and Victorian Public Holidays on the night before and night of must be paid in full at time of booking.
• Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to 1pm on arrival date may be rebooked for a single future booking without loss of deposit. Should that subsequent booking be cancelled for any reason the total deposit will be forfeited.
• For Peak Periods as listed above, the same policy applies, but with a 7 day notice period applying instead of 72 hours.
• Bookings cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival or a non-arrival of guests, will incur full forfeiture of the booking deposit.
• Consideration may be given for flexibility of this policy due to exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.