|Los precios serán cobrados en Dólares australianos||Tarifa Oficial||mié 19 jun 2019||jue 20 jun 2019||vie 21 jun 2019||sáb 22 jun 2019||dom 23 jun 2019||lun 24 jun 2019||mar 25 jun 2019||mié 26 jun 2019||jue 27 jun 2019||vie 28 jun 2019||sáb 29 jun 2019||dom 30 jun 2019||lun 01 jul 2019||mar 02 jul 2019|
Spa and Stay - Stanley SuiteDetalles
Spa and Stay - Dean SuiteDetalles
|Mueva el ratón sobre el precio para ver inclusiones, ocupación y estancia mínima|
Información del establecimiento
Detalles de alojamiento
Términos y condiciones
CIRCA 1928 is a Non Smoking property.
Our rooms were not designed with children in mind, one bed only, a staircase and lots of breakables. HOWEVER, we do understand the challenges of travelling with children. Should you decide to bring along a young child or infant and they are not old enough to have a room of their own, we will do our best, within the constraints of our space and facilities to assist you. Our policy therefore, is that there is no extra charge for ONE small child, when sharing a room with their parents in the existing bedding of one super king size bed. In the case of the North Suite which has a day bed suitable for a child, we will prepare the day bed for sleeping at evening turn down, at no additional charge. We ask for that your children also respect the tranquility of the hotel and privacy of other guests.
We cannot place extra portable bedding in Suites and bringing of personal bedding onto the property is not allowed. In the case of bedding for an infant, prior permission must be sought.
Any damage caused to the property will be charged for, including odours caused by smoking in Suites.
Guests of Guests
No persons other than those originally booked may access the guest suites at any time unless with the specific approval of the Manager.
Políticas de pago
• GST iclusive in all rates. One nights accommodation is payable to confirm booking. The credit card supplied at booking may or may not be charged immediately, but by accepting this confirmation, Circa 1936 is entitled to charge the agreed deposit at any time prior to arrival.
• Bookings for Peak periods: Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive: Christmas Eve until New Years Day inclusive: All NSW and Victorian Public Holidays on the night before and night of must be paid in full at time of booking.
Políticas de cancelación
• Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to 1pm on arrival date may be rebooked for a single future booking without loss of deposit. Should that subsequent booking be cancelled for any reason the total deposit will be forfeited.
• For Peak Periods as listed above, the same policy applies, but with a 7 day notice period applying instead of 72 hours.
• Bookings cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival or a non-arrival of guests, will incur full forfeiture of the booking deposit.
• Consideration may be given for flexibility of this policy due to exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.