|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Sat 19 Aug 2017||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017|
Gladak with BreakfastPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Coconut Garden is a small resort nestled in acres of coconut grove situated in the middle of the island. The ideal choice for those looking for a more tranquil place to stay.
The resort is a ten-minute bicycle ride away from the main restaurants and bars on the bustling east coast of the island. The quieter west coast is famous for the glorious sunsets, which is only a short five-minute bike ride away.
Coconut Garden Resort has four “Javanese Gladak’s” built from 60-year-old teak wood retaining many of the traditional carvings and original markings. We have also recently added two modern bungalow rooms along with a fresh water swimming pool.
- On Site Restaurant
- Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- In House Movies
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
Bungalow with Breakfast
- Double Bed
- Air conditioned
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Ceiling Fans
- Queen bed
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Room Safe
- En-Suite Bathroom
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions, Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
General Resort Terms and Conditions
1. Noise. To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Coconut Garden, excessive noise (loud music/shouting) is not acceptable.
2. Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Coconut garden.
3. Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the villas. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
4. Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
5. Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
6. Admission. Coconut Garden reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
7. Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Coconut Garden. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Coconut Garden in any way.
8. Electricity. The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
9. Insurance. Coconut Garden strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
10. Breach of Terms and Conditions. Our Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
11. All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
12. Payment is due on arrival of guests. Coconut Garden accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$) and debit/credit card payments (Mastercard or Visa). Please note that payment by: debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge; and, PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee. Confirmation of all payments made must be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
14. The room occupancy must not exceed 3 people.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
15. The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 12.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
16. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Coconut Garden to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 90 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
17. Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Coconut garden.
18. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
19. Accordingly, by booking to stay at Coconut Garden, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Coconut Garden, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
20. Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Coconut Garden, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury,
Coconut Garden accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge and by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee.
*30 days prior to reservation date, full refund (less bank charges)
*Between 30 and 15 days prior to reservation date, 50% refund (less bank charges)
*14 days prior to reservation date, no refund.
Please note: In the case of early check-out, you will be required to pay 50% of all nights booked with Coconut Garden Resort but not stayed.