The Pink Hotel Coolangatta
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023||Thu 15 Jun 2023||Fri 16 Jun 2023||Sat 17 Jun 2023||Sun 18 Jun 2023||Mon 19 Jun 2023||Tue 20 Jun 2023||Wed 21 Jun 2023|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to The Pink Hotel Coolangatta
- BBQ Area
- Wheel Chair Access
- Street parking
- Coastal Walks
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
The Artist Suite Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Air conditioned
- Bathrobes Provided
- 2 King Beds
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Contemporary Interior
- Mini Bar
- Room Service
- Shower - separate
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Wireless Internet
- Sea View
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Lounge Area
- Dining Setting
- Seafront Front Terrace
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily Room Service
Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in time is from 3 pm and checkout time is until 12 noon.
2. The Guest acknowledges joint and several liability for all services rendered until full settlement of invoices.
3. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to The Pink Hotel Coolangatta caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
4. Hotel Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms or in public areas of The Pink Hotel Coolangatta.
5. A $200 pre-authorisation will be processed upon check-in to cover for any incidental charges that may occur during your stay. Should the guest not be in possession of a credit card, a $300 cash deposit will apply in conjunction with all accommodation amounts being fully pre-paid.
6. Bookings will only be accepted for up to the maximum number of guests allowed per individual room.
7. Pets are not allowed. A fee will be charged for professional cleaning of room and furnishings if a pet has been inside a hotel room.
8. Free and unrestricted public parking is possible in Clarke Street adjoining the motel and Greenmount Beach public car park.
The motel does not provide off street parking.
NOTE REGARDING SMOKING: PENALTY OF $1000. The person signing this document and/or whoever actually occupies the accommodation and utilises the services understands they are responsible for the no smoking rule and penalty of $1000 that applies. They acknowledge that no smoking is allowed in the rooms. and that each room contains a variety of materials that can be damaged by smoke and will have to be professionally cleaned or replaced.
HOTEL ROOM ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
Hotel room door not to be left open, if open a staff member will close it.
Max overnight guests per King room or Medusa Suite - 2
Max overnight guests per King Suite or room 5 - 4
Max overnight guests for artists suite - 6
Max guests and friends per King room - 5
Max guests and friends per King suite - 6
Max guests and friends Artists Suite - 10 (unless prior arrangement and fee)
All balcony doors Artist Suite & Medusa suite to be closed by midnight.
No noise on balconies after midnight.
No drinking in public balcony areas
No drinking in garden area after midnight
ZERO NOISE POLICY / no guest disturbance after midnight
Guests not complying with the above will be given a warning.
If warning is ignored, guests will be asked to leave and deposit taken.
The person signing this document and/or whoever actually occupies the accommodation and utilises the services shall be personally responsible for the complete payment of all charges with respect to this accommodation. By Signing this document, the signee agrees to settle all accounts, pay for damage, breakages or loss of property from the room and abide by The Hotel Bylaws.
To confirm a booking guests will be required to pay the first night's accommodation at the time of reservation, or any time thereafter. The balance of accommodation must be paid either on or prior to arrival.
Any addition or extension to a booking is made subject to availability of rooms at the time the extension is requested and must be paid for at the latter of the time of arrival or the request for extension.
Guests may cancel their booking free of charge until seven (7) days before arrival.
Guests who cancel after this date may, at the absolute discretion of the Manager, be charged the first night's accommodation.