Costa Palawan Resort
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Fri 18 Aug 2017||Sat 19 Aug 2017||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017|
Premier Double Queen Room StandardDetails
Premier King Room StandardDetails
Classic King Room StandardDetails
Classic Queen Room StandardDetails
Classic Family Room StandardDetails
Adjion Family Room StandardDetails
Garden Suite Room StandardDetails
Honeymoon Suite Room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update property description.
- 24 hour Porterage
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Games Room
- Coastal Bike Ride
- WiFi Internet
- 24 hour Reception
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- 24 hour Room Service
- Broadband Internet Access
- Coastal Walks
- Drying Room
- On Site Restaurant
- Guest Laundry
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Security Parking
- Free WiFi
- Business centre
- Laundry Service
- In House Movies
- Bar / Lounge
- Tour Desk
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Fresh linen supplied
- Sea Access
- Day Spa
- Wheel Chair Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
Terms & Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Philippines Peso (PHP)
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates are included 12% Government TAX - Value Added TAX VAT
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. A 1,000Php fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in All rooms. Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a roll-away bed be required.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Resort's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Resort's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Resort's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• The Resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Resort.
• The Resort shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Resort.
For room reservations, please call
For general inquiries, please call +63 917 130 1111
•30% of the total cost of the vacation is to be paid as advance payment by postal cheque or bank transfer in 10 calendar days after the Provider's confirmation, and a copy of the advance payment voucher (including the name, address, order number, tax number and address in case of a VAT invoice demand) is to be sent to the Provider.
• If you make your booking 14-7 days before the arrival, the advance payment is to be paid in 3 calendar days.
•If the period between the booking and the arrival is 7 days or shorter then the guest shall pay the total amount at the reception desk on arrival.
• In case of special offers the payment terms may change and will be contained in the confirmation sent in writing.
• If payments are not settled the booking is automatically deleted.
• Acceptable means of payment: Cash, remittance.
• All costs related to any method of payment shall be charged to the Contracting Party or his or her credit card.
•Travel bureaus / Tour operators / OTAs / Cooperating partners:
The contract signed with the service provider shall contain the specific payment terms.
• Bank Details:
Bank Name: BDO
Beneficiary: jsave and costa palawan resort
Bank Account: 00540398086
SWIFT Account: BNDRPHMM
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
In case of cancellations being made in less than 21 day, the following fees apply:
a. cancellation made from 14 to 20 days prior to the booked date – a fee is 50% of a total amount
b. cancellation made from 8 to 13 days prior to the booked date – a fee is 70% of a total amount
c. cancellation made from 0 to 7 days prior to the booked date – a fee is a full amount