Centennial Park Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Thu 29 Sep 2016||Fri 30 Sep 2016||Sat 01 Oct 2016||Sun 02 Oct 2016||Mon 03 Oct 2016||Tue 04 Oct 2016||Wed 05 Oct 2016||Thu 06 Oct 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||Sat 08 Oct 2016||Sun 09 Oct 2016||Mon 10 Oct 2016||Tue 11 Oct 2016||Wed 12 Oct 2016|
Deluxe Executive Suite StandardPhotos Details
Executive Suite StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Centennial Park Lodge is a fully restored federation home that is location 6 kilometres south-east of Sydney Central Business District, comprising of 9 suites in total. Each suite has a downstairs living area with self-contained kitchen, dining table and chairs plus comfortable lounge with a HD television (with Foxtel*), and individual laundry facilities (washer/dryer combo, iron/ironing board).
Upstairs offers a double bed, bathroom and built-in-wardrobe plus additional storage. In addition, each living area has a sliding door to a patio surrounded by our quaint tranquil garden stretching around the building.
Unique to Centennial Park Lodge is it's central Sydney location in historic Randwick on the doorstep of the famous Centennial Park.
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street parking
Deluxe Executive Suite Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Washer and Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Double Bed
- Dining Setting
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Stove top
Terms & Conditions
• This is a non smoking property. Smoking at all on this site is strictly prohibited.
A $250.00 room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in any room of Centennial Park Lodge.
• No pets allowed. All animals are strictly prohibited, failure to comply with this condition by either you or any visitors you have will result in a fee of $400.00 to you for pest control after your departure.
• To keep noise to a minimum between 10:00pm – 8:00am in respect and consideration of other Centennial Park Lodge guests and surrounding neighbours.
Calls required to any guest due to a neighbour complaint outside of business hours will be charged at $50.00 each.
$150.00 fee will apply for any security attendance required if disturbances continues.
• No functions or parties are allowed under any circumstances.
• Not to leave the apartment in an unreasonable condition. Eg: furniture and/or furnishings moved to different positions, spillages/stains on carpets and/or must be cleaned to original condition.
• To leave the kitchen as found, with no dirty dishes or glasses.
• Management / Owner of Centennial Park Lodge take no responsibility for the loss or theft of personal property or any bodily injury that occurs on or at the premises.
• When absent from the unit, close all windows and doors and turn off all electrical devices including fans, to maintain security and safety.
• Report all damages and breakages to management immediately.
Any breakages, damages, repairs & excess cleaning for any property of Centennial Park Lodge are to be paid for by the guest. (This includes rubbish left inside the property, dishes left on benches & any markings on walls, mirrors, ceilings and floors)
• Please ensure rubbish is placed in appropriate bins provided and no excess rubbish is left in the property or common areas. Rubbish removal and/or excess cleaning will be charged at a minimum of $55.00. All occupied areas are to be kept clean and tidy.
• Not to increase the number of guests during your stay without prior consent with management.
• This site is equipped with sensitive smoke alarms in each apartment, accidental setting off of these alarms may result in the fire brigade attending. If fire brigade attends a false alarm, this will result in a fine from the fire department, such fines will be directly passed onto the guest occupying the apartment at the time of incident.
• We reserve the right to access full premises in the case of a fire, for the safety of all guests and property.
• We reserve the right for reasonable access for both fire alarm testing and council inspections which are required by law. Please note you will be informed if this will occur.
• All hallways, stairs and apartments must be kept clear at all times. (including furniture, luggage, rubbish, etc)
• Each room is a maximum occupancy of two persons.
• Visitors of our occupants must also comply with the house rules. Visitors are not to use shower and laundry facilities or remain on the premises if the guest is absent unless permission has been given by management or appointment representative.
• You are responsible for any visitors you allow on site and any offences they may make, all extra charges will be charged to your room.
• If you lock yourself out of the property and we are required to attend the premises to open the property at any time, this will incur a $50.00 call out fee. You are responsible for the safe keeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Replacement of keys will incur a minimum charge to the guest of $250.00 per key.
• Check out is at 10:00am.
• On the day of your departure, please give your key to reception which is open from 9:00am. If reception is not attended or you wish to leave before this time please leave the key inside the unit on the dining table.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may be considered a serious breach of this agreement, resulting in your eviction, the loss of your bond (if any) and/or monies paid (or owed) by you.
This property requires a valid credit card as a security bond in addition to the terms and conditions of the stay. Upon inspection by staff, if (and only if) the booking terms and conditions have been met. In the unfortunate event where still more monies are owed for any other of the above mentioned, Centennial Park Lodge will charge direct to your credit card.
Payment is to be made prior to check in. Any monies owed must be settled at the time of Check in.
Bookings cancelled up to 48 hours prior to check-in receive a full refund. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of check-in, modifications or failed arrivals, a penalty of 100% of total booking cost will be charged (no refund).