|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 19 Jan 2017||Fri 20 Jan 2017||Sat 21 Jan 2017||Sun 22 Jan 2017||Mon 23 Jan 2017||Tue 24 Jan 2017||Wed 25 Jan 2017||Thu 26 Jan 2017||Fri 27 Jan 2017||Sat 28 Jan 2017||Sun 29 Jan 2017||Mon 30 Jan 2017||Tue 31 Jan 2017||Wed 01 Feb 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
A modern make over has transformed this landmark hotel into one of Sydney's most stylish family destinations. Hosting the best in contemporary design, with the right ambiance. There's something for everyone at the Crossroads.
The Crossroads Hotel is located in Casula, just 35km south west of Sydney's CBD and only 5 minutes
from the central business district of the city of Liverpool.
Our budget accommodation is suited to overnight stay travellers or long term company workers. The rooms are equipped with many mod-cons including air-conditioning and are available for single, double or families. Our guests are able to utilize all the hotel facilities which include our famous bistro, lounge area, beer garden, sports bar and more.
Our award winning modern bistro is open from 12pm daily and offers a relaxing and casual environment to dine while you stay at the Crossroads Hotel.
The crossroads also provides great entertainment options. Triva on Thursdays, Karaoke on Fridays, and live bands in our sun drenched courtyard on Sunday afternoons.
For the sport lovers, the Crossroads has over 10 screens showing live sport at all times. Enjoy our state of the art TAB with over 20 screens to keep the punters up to date and not miss a beat.
The Crossroads is a family friendly hotel and has something to suit all your needs.
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Queen Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- Queen bed
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Crossroads hotel are accepted.
1.Rooms are strictly non smoking, smoking in rooms will incur charges to cover extra cleaning fees
2. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
3. The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
4. Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
5. Upon arrival Guests must provide valid Federal or State government issued photographic identification for security purposes. In addition, the Guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation. Credit Card details is required to cover incidental items including (but not limited to): breakages/damages, excessive cleaning charges above the normal level of cleaning due to the apartment being left in an unacceptable state, etc.
6. A $100 refundable bond is to be paid at time of check in. To be pre authorized by guests credit or debit card. If no Credit or debit card is provided a cash bond of $150 can be paid.
a) bond will be held to cover any incidentals such as smoking in rooms, breakages, excess cleaning fees
7. Failure to check out at 10am will result in an additional night stay being charged
8. Crossroads Hotel reserves the right request any guest to leave the premises for any bad loud, unruly behavior or malicious damage being caused
9. No pets allowed in rooms
10. guests must be over 18 if not accompanied by an adult
11. failure to adhere to any of the above may result in eviction from the room and no refunds being made for the duration of the stay
I accept the above terms and conditions and authorize Crossroads hotel to debit the above credit card for any outstanding monies owing
Full payment is to be made upon check in. Failure to pay the full fee upfront may result in your booking being cancelled.
$100 room bond is to be paid upon check in.
Cancellation and Amendment Conditions
• Bookings can be cancelled or amended up until 48 hours prior to arrival (2pm check-in time).
• If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival (2pm check-in time), the full amount will be forfeited by the guest.
• No changes or cancellations are permitted to Non Refundable room types