|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 25 Jul 2017||Wed 26 Jul 2017||Thu 27 Jul 2017||Fri 28 Jul 2017||Sat 29 Jul 2017||Sun 30 Jul 2017||Mon 31 Jul 2017||Tue 01 Aug 2017||Wed 02 Aug 2017||Thu 03 Aug 2017||Fri 04 Aug 2017||Sat 05 Aug 2017||Sun 06 Aug 2017||Mon 07 Aug 2017|
3 Bedroom House in the RainforestDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Daintree Secrets is your own private waterfall sanctuary set in the heart of the beautiful Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest in the world! Only two hours scenic drive from Cairns, this secluded property captures the true essence of this spectacular wilderness… When you arrive, you are greeted by the sound of the waterfalls.This is your home for the next few days, and you are immediately relaxed. You may find that you only get as far as the verandah with its spectacular view of the lush green rainforest surrounding the waterfalls and sparkling natural swimming pool. But a swim with the jungle perch and back massage under the waterfalls is highly recommended. Keep your eyes out for the tortoises that visit.
We provided 2 luxury double "Ambient Lounge" bean bags which we recommend taking down by the swimming pool with a cold drink (plastic cups available) and a good book to while away the day. The palms provide shade if needed or you can choose a sunny spot, but remember your sun screen. You will never want to leave ! Daintree Secrets has the only private, natural swimming pool in the rainforest!
The house is fully furnished with three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open plan living/kitchen area which allows views of the rainforest, waterfalls and stream from all rooms.
Tucked in at the base of Thornton's peak we have a continual water supply, allowing us to run our own hydro-electric power supply. In keeping with the Grade 3 Heritage Listing (the highest in the world), you can rest assured that your carbon footprint whilst at Daintree Secrets is negligible.
All linen, including beach towels, are provided for your stay. The kitchen is fully equipped and we provide pantry basics - Daintree tea and coffee, sugar, Himalayan salt and pepper grinder, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, flours etc.
The house has a TV, DVD and CD player along with a library of DVD’s and CD’s for your enjoyment. There is also a selection of books and games. However, there is no cable television or internet, one of the joys of this pristine paradise. A phone is available to make local calls to book dinners and tours etc for your convenience.
To ensure you make the most of your stay we recommend a minimum of 3 nights stay so you can really relax and enjoy your own private waterfall sanctuary in the heart of the Daintree. To help you achieve that we offer a fourth night free of charge if you book directly through our website.
We look forward to sharing our beautiful and unique piece of paradise with you!
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- In House Movies
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
3 Bedroom House in the Rainforest Book
$425 per night for 4 people. Extra adults or children charged at $30 per person per night
- Outdoor Setting
- 2nd bathroom
- CD Player
- 2 King Beds
- Fan Cooled
- Sofa Bed
- Laundry Facilities
- Cots Available
- DVD Player
- Rustic and Jungle Vibe Interior
- Ceiling Fans
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Weekly Room Service
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom
- Stove top
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Mountain View
- 2 Single Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Dining Setting
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Lounge Area
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Your Stay at Daintree Secrets
1) Check in time 3:00pm. Checkout 10.00am
2) Bookings will not be confirmed until we receive the deposit required.
3) For cancellations made 50 days or more prior to date of arrival a cancellation fee of your entire deposit will apply. For cancellations made less than 50 days prior to arrival date, or "no shows", the entire stay minus the deposit will be charged unless we are able to re-book the period. Cancellations must be in writing.
4) Guests are liable for all breakages and damages unless caused by normal ‘wear and tear’ and any extra cleaning. If any of the property or the contents are damaged or lost due to a malicious act or through negligence on the part of the guest or any of their invitees then we reserve the right to charge you the amount to replace or repair the item.
5) Guests must leave the property in a clean state. Sinks, bench tops, stove tops and the barbeque must be cleaned before leaving the property.
6) In the unlikely event of the property being unusable and the guest is not able to access the house (eg. flooding/cyclone) we will refund the value of the nights lost (we will assist in finding alternative accommodation).
7) Smoking is not permitted in the house. Ashtrays are provided on the verandah.
8) Guests are advised to have travel insurance.
9) Strictly no pets are allowed on the property due to our World Heritage Status
10) Guests are responsible for any loss of their own contents or possessions from property during their stay. It is advised to bring personal belongings in at night before retiring.
11) It is acknowledged that the property is in a wilderness area with hazards including a mountain stream, slippery rocks, falls risk, and other risks, and that Guests should at all times exercise caution whilst on the property and holidaying in the area. The Guests hereby indemnify Daintree Secrets against all actions claims demands losses damages costs and expenses which the Guest or their invitee may sustain or incur or for which Daintree Secrets may become liable as a result of the Guest staying on the property.
If you would like to secure your booking, please make payment of $425 (one night stay) by way of bank transfer to:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: Reality Holdings
BSB: 084 801
Account Number: 561830776
Please forward a confirmation email of this transaction.
The remainder of your balance is due one month prior to your stay.
For cancellations made 50 days or more prior to date of arrival a cancellation fee of your entire deposit will apply . For cancellations made less than 50 days prior to arrival date, or "no shows", the entire stay minus the deposit will be charged unless we are able to re-book the period. Cancellations must be in writing.