|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017||Tue 05 Sep 2017|
3 Bedroom HouseDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Your Stay at Daintree Secrets
1) Check in time 3:00pm. Checkout 10.00am
2) Bookings will not be confirmed until we receive the deposit required.
3) For cancellations made 50 days or more prior to date of arrival a cancellation fee of your entire deposit will apply. For cancellations made less than 50 days prior to arrival date, or "no shows", the entire stay minus the deposit will be charged unless we are able to re-book the period. Cancellations must be in writing.
4) Guests are liable for all breakages and damages unless caused by normal ‘wear and tear’ and any extra cleaning. If any of the property or the contents are damaged or lost due to a malicious act or through negligence on the part of the guest or any of their invitees then we reserve the right to charge you the amount to replace or repair the item.
5) Guests must leave the property in a clean state. Sinks, bench tops, stove tops and the barbeque must be cleaned before leaving the property.
6) In the unlikely event of the property being unusable and the guest is not able to access the house (eg. flooding/cyclone) we will refund the value of the nights lost (we will assist in finding alternative accommodation).
7) Smoking is not permitted in the house. Ashtrays are provided on the verandah.
8) Guests are advised to have travel insurance.
9) Strictly no pets are allowed on the property due to our World Heritage Status
10) Guests are responsible for any loss of their own contents or possessions from property during their stay. It is advised to bring personal belongings in at night before retiring.
11) It is acknowledged that the property is in a wilderness area with hazards including a mountain stream, slippery rocks, falls risk, and other risks, and that Guests should at all times exercise caution whilst on the property and holidaying in the area. The Guests hereby indemnify Daintree Secrets against all actions claims demands losses damages costs and expenses which the Guest or their invitee may sustain or incur or for which Daintree Secrets may become liable as a result of the Guest staying on the property.
If you would like to secure your booking, please make payment of $425 (one night stay) by way of bank transfer to:
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account Name: Reality Holdings
BSB: 084 801
Account Number: 561830776
Please forward a confirmation email of this transaction.
The remainder of your balance is due one month prior to your stay.
For cancellations made 50 days or more prior to date of arrival a cancellation fee of your entire deposit will apply . For cancellations made less than 50 days prior to arrival date, or "no shows", the entire stay minus the deposit will be charged unless we are able to re-book the period. Cancellations must be in writing.