Hotel Durban Makati
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Full Rate||Thu 30 Mar 2023||Fri 31 Mar 2023||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023||Wed 05 Apr 2023||Thu 06 Apr 2023||Fri 07 Apr 2023||Sat 08 Apr 2023||Sun 09 Apr 2023||Mon 10 Apr 2023||Tue 11 Apr 2023||Wed 12 Apr 2023|
Deluxe Suite QueenDetails
Deluxe Suite TwinDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Hotel Durban is a value-oriented hotel. We continually upgrade our facilities, both replacing and refining materials surfaces, and accommodations.
We consistently bring technological advancements to our guest experience. Our check-in process and café are iPad driven. Lighting in our common and guest areas use LEDs. Our air-conditioners are the latest split-type inverter units, which not only lower our electricity costs but also shrink our environmental footprint. Our TVs are flat-panel displays, and our public spaces are monitored by CCTV and 24-hour security.
We try to source organic products for our café where possible and patronize farmers’ markets. Our advancements may sometimes be subtle, even invisible, but they are there, and we believe they are critical.
- 24 hour Porterage
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- 24 hour Reception
- Bar / Lounge
- Lift / Elevator
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Rates quoted are per room per night. Rates may be subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Philippine Pesos (PHP).
• Rates are for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates are exclusive of VAT at time of occupancy. The hotel does not apply a Service Charge.
• Philippine Senior Citizens with a valid Senior Citizen ID are eligible for a 20% discount on quoted rates (RA. 9994 and RA.10645).
• A cash deposit of PHP 1000 for the length of stay is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room.
• For your security, we require that the credit card used at the time of booking be presented at check-in.
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00nn.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
• Refunds are available when your booking is cancelled at least 24 hours before your intended arrival.
• In the event of no-show, one night's room charge will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• When travelling with minors (children below 12 years old), booking a Deluxe room or Suite is recommended in order to accommodate an extra bed.
• Extra bed is subject to availability and has a nominal surcharge per night.
• The Hotel has no wheelchair access or elevator. Guests who require special arrangements should please contact the front desk at least 24-hours prior to your arrival for assistance.
• Hotel Durban has no onsite parking. However, paid parking lots are within a short walking distance of the hotel.
• Hotel Durban is a NO SMOKING hotel by Makati City ordinance 2002-090. Smoking in guest rooms and indoor public areas is strictly subject to PHP 5,000 per day fine.
Full payment is required upon making the booking.
1,000 Pesos refundable deposit is required upon check-in
Except for non-refundable bookings, we allow a free cancellation for all reservations before 48 hours of the arrival date.
Late cancellations within 48 hours of the arrival date are non-refundable.