|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 15 Aug 2018||Thu 16 Aug 2018||Fri 17 Aug 2018||Sat 18 Aug 2018||Sun 19 Aug 2018||Mon 20 Aug 2018||Tue 21 Aug 2018||Wed 22 Aug 2018||Thu 23 Aug 2018||Fri 24 Aug 2018||Sat 25 Aug 2018||Sun 26 Aug 2018||Mon 27 Aug 2018||Tue 28 Aug 2018|
Double Room Shared BathroomPhotos Details
Double Room with EnsuitePhotos Details
Studio Self Contained StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Federal Hotel is heritage listed pub style hotel accommodation located in heart of Fremantle. We offer rustic style pub rooms with both ensuite and shared facilities. Being located in the central Fremantle area, the Federal Hotel is ideally located for you to explore of the sights of historic Fremantle from one convenient location.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
Double Room Shared Bathroom Book
Standard rates for this room
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Queen bed
Double Room with Ensuite Book
Standard rates for this room
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Queen bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Federal Boutique Hotel and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as determined via our My Little Hotelier site, unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
4. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $X is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
6. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. OR
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
7. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
9. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Federal Boutique Hotel House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50 AUD
• Smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms or within the Property under any circumstances. Smoking within the hotel room will occur a $100.00 fee, which will be charge to the credit card provided for the booking.
10. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
• A deposit of one (1) nights stay (minimum), must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received when checking in on arrival with Management.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard or direct deposit into our bank account.
• Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are not accepted.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on +61(0) 8 9335 1645 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation within 24 hours of your Booking.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking more than 24hrs before your Booking you will be refunded for the amount.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.