|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sat 22 Oct 2016||Sun 23 Oct 2016||Mon 24 Oct 2016||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016|
BINNOWEE COTTAGEPhotos Details
THE STUDIOPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Foxton Park homestead is set on over 80 acres of farmland including 30 acres of forest in Wildes Meadow. Formerly owned by Australian gardening guru Don Burke, the lush gardens and peaceful surround allows one to reflect on the more leisurely pace of bygone days.
With easy access from the M5 and the Hume Highway, Foxton Park is only 70 minutes from Sydney Airport or north of Canberra. Located approximately 30 minutes east of Bowral the homestead is bounded by Myra Vale Road, Belmore Falls Road and the Morton National Park where spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife abounds. Foxton Park is the perfect weekend getaway. Kiama Shellharbour, a classic seaside town with great beaches is 30-40 minutes drive away on the south coast.
We offer fully self contained farmstay accommodation. Binnowee Cottage has 3 bedrooms that sleeps 10 people. There are 2 cozy living areas with fireplaces.
The separate Studio accommodation is approximately 30 meters away from Binnowee Cottage, it is located far enough for separation and privacy, yet close enough for a group booking. The Studio has a king size bed and a double sofa-bed if required, ideal for couples or a small family.
Both accommodations have a covered rear deck area with barbecue and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining.
Explore the many acres of undulating paddocks with farm animals including cows, alpacas, sheep, horses, chickens and ducks. Collect your fresh eggs from the chicken coop. Stroll around the orchard and pick some fresh tasty fruit in season. Smell the magnificent aroma of the rosemary bushes around the tennis court. Pick some for your lamb roast dinner that you'll bake in the stunning Ilve oven, appreciated by the family chef!
The spectacular full size tennis court is superb for competition play. There is an adjoining cabana that provides shaded seating. A round of tennis, ball games and a children's play area with swing set will keep all ages occupied.
Relax at Foxton Park and simply recharge. Sit in front of the fire with a good book or explore the property. The more adventurous may discover the trail to our own private waterfall and explore the bush.
Get a map, drive around and explore the Southern Highlands. Rugged mountain ranges, impressive limestone caves, plunging waterfalls combined with rolling green hillsides reminiscent of the 'English Countryside' blend together to give the Southern Highlands it's unique character.
Bowral is probably the most well known town in the Southern Highlands. Founded in the 1860's it soon became a summer retreat for the wealthy Sydney residents who have left a legacy of stately mansions and spacious grounds of manicured gardens containing European deciduous and evergreen trees, exotic plants and flowering annuals. Many famous celebrities include actors, musicians, artists, designers, athletes and some of Australia's biggest business magnates call the Southern Highlands home. Examples include Michael Clarke, Alan Jones, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Jimmy Barnes, John Olsen and many more!
Vineyards, olive groves, horse studs, and orchards are dotted around the landscape. With many local vineyards now having reached international acclaim, the Southern Highlands of NSW has become one of the premium wine regions in Australia.
If you're into great food and great coffee then the Southern Highlands is your absolute heaven. Choices range from cosy cafes to award winning hatted restaurants and everything in between.
A photographer's dream destination, remember to post some of your spectacular photos, scenery and action shots, on our Facebook page.
Regular markets held throughout the Southern Highlands offer a diverse range of goods including farm fresh, organic produce, wine, art, crafts, locally made furniture, and much more.
- Pet friendly
- Guest Laundry
- Tennis Court
- DVD Library
- BBQ Area
- Children Play Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fire Place
BINNOWEE COTTAGE Book
A fully self contained cottage with 3 bedrooms that sleeps 10 people. Bedrooms 1 and 2 can be either a king bed or twin single configuration with Bedroom 3, a bunk room. Lower double and queen size with upper single and king single bunks. The cottage has two cozy living areas both with fireplaces. Full reverse cycle Daikin air conditioning throughout.
THE STUDIO Book
The Studio is siituated approximately 40 meters away from Binnowee Cottage. It is far enough away for separation and privacy, yet close enough for a group booking. The Studio is not visible from Binnowee Cottage and is surrounded by trees and a lush garden. The Studio has a king size bed and a double sofa-bed if required. It is ideal for couples and small families who don't require full kitchen facilities. There is a covered rear deck with barbecue for al fresco dining.
- One King Bedroom
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Outdoor Setting
- Alarm Clock
- Sofa Bed
- Cots Available
- En-Suite Bathroom
- High Chair Available
- Clock Radio
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Ipod Dock
Terms & Conditions
• ‘Booking’ means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
• ‘Property’ means Foxton Park 1263 Belmore Falls Road, Wildes Meadow NSW 2577.
• ‘Management’ means the owners and managers of the Property.
• ‘Guest/s’ means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
• ‘Visitor’ means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
• ‘Bond’ means Security Deposit.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Check in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on the departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability. Extra charges may apply.
• The management will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked however reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances (eg fire, storm, damage etc.) In this eventuality Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The tariff charged is for domestic use only and not commercial use.
• Guests are not permitted to bring any animals on to the property without explicit written agreement from the management, and if such permission is granted you certify and warrant that any animals, including but not limited to any dogs or horses, are appropriately trained, supervised, restrained and cared for during your stay. Any damage or extra cleaning required as a result of your pet having stayed will be taken from the security deposit at cost and you will be notified by e-mail accordingly.
• Foxton Park is a non-smoking establishment. There will be a $500 cleaning charge for reinstatement if Guests are found to have been smoking inside. Foxton Park is sited next to the Morton National Park and within a bushfire danger zone. Butts must be disposed of properly.
• Binnowee Cottage rates are based on up to 10 persons occupancy.
• Studio rates are based on up to 4 persons occupancy.
• The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated at the time of booking. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. It is against health department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there are beds to occupy them.
• If the Studio is not rented with Binnowee Cottage, it may be rented out as a separate booking.
• Re-configuring or moving furniture is not permitted.
• Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors to the property comply with these Terms and Conditions.
• Guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings, fair wear and tear excepted.
• The property is not serviced during stays and must be left in a reasonable condition. Servicing mid stay is available as an optional charge. If excessive cleaning is required upon check out, the Guest will be charged at cost and deducted from the Security Deposit.
• There are particular hazards and risks that you acknowledge are inherent in any natural environment, including (but not limited to) hazardous terrain, plants and animals, machinery, and the inherent risks of inclement weather. No responsibility will be taken for children or pets, staying at or visiting the property. Please ensure that children and pets are properly supervised at all times.
• The Owners and Management take no responsibility for the loss of Guests personal property. A search fee will be applied to locate items left behind together with postage or courier charges incurred to return personal property.
• For your own security, please ensure exterior doors are locked prior to retiring and when departing the property. Please ensure you have the keys with you as outcall fees apply.
• It is a condition of your stay that you adhere to the checklist displayed at the property and vacate the property having completed your final checks.
• The legal entity for Foxton Park is CD & E Wilks Pty Ltd ACN 102 422 775.
• To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release and indemnify Foxton Park from and against all costs, liabilities, claims, damages and proceedings of any kind (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, or resulting from your booking or your stay at the property, except to the extent caused and contributed to by Foxton Park.
• If part of all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of NSW.
A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking and constitutes the clients acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the payment is required within 21 days of the booking date and a payment link will be forwarded for your convenience.
Australian GST is included in the quoted tariff.
We will contact you direct to obtain the credit card for the Security Deposit. The Security Deposit will be pre-authorised from your nominated credit card 2 days prior to the booking date and released within 4 days of departure. Any claim against the security deposit will be advised by email and will incur an administrative fee of $110.
Security Deposit for Binnowee Cottage is $1000.
Security Deposit for the Studio is $500
Date change or Cancellations are accepted up to 21 days prior to the booking date without penalty. Cancellations within 21 days of arrival incur a 100% loss.