Full Circle Jindabyne
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sun 26 Mar 2017||Mon 27 Mar 2017||Tue 28 Mar 2017||Wed 29 Mar 2017||Thu 30 Mar 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||Sat 01 Apr 2017||Sun 02 Apr 2017||Mon 03 Apr 2017||Tue 04 Apr 2017||Wed 05 Apr 2017||Thu 06 Apr 2017||Fri 07 Apr 2017||Sat 08 Apr 2017|
|Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms (Apartment 1)|
Three Bedroom with Two BathroomsPhotos Details
Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms - 2 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms - 3 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms - 4 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms - 5 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom with Two Bathrooms - 7 night stayPhotos Details
|Three Bedroom Top Floor (Apartment 2)|
Three Bedroom Top FloorPhotos Details
Three Bedroom Top Floor - 2 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom Top Floor - 3 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom Top Floor - 4 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom Top Floor - 5 night stayPhotos Details
Three Bedroom Top Floor - 7 night stayPhotos Details
|Two Bedroom (Apartment 3)|
Full Circle 3 StandardPhotos Details
|Two Bedroom with Spa Bath and Lake Views (Apartment 4)|
Two Bedroom With Spa BathPhotos Details
Two Bedroom With Spa Bath - 2 night minimumPhotos Details
Two Bedroom With Spa Bath - 3 night minimumPhotos Details
Two Bedroom With Spa Bath - 4 night minimumPhotos Details
Two Bedroom With Spa Bath - 5 night minimumPhotos Details
Two Bedroom With Spa Bath - 7 night minimumPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Full Circle Apartments are newly appointed to offer fresh alpine style, with each three-bedroom apartment occupying an entire floor. Each has a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen with heating throughout all bedrooms. There is ample parking for cars and boats.
- Apartment 1 has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gas heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning and an open fireplace.
- Apartment 2 is upstairs, has a balcony, 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 11 people.
- Apartment 3 is located at the rear of the property, has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people. There is also a communal courtyard area with outdoor fireplace and BBQ. All linen is included in the price.
- Apartment 4 is on the upper level of the block to the back of Full Circle (4/26 Townsend Street). It has two bedrooms, lake views, slow combustion fireplace, spacious lounge and a 2 person spa bath.
All linen and towelling is included in the price.
- Free WiFi
- BBQ Area
- Fire Place
- On-site undercover parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Drying Room
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Full Circle Apartments Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means ‘Full Circle Apartments’, 36 Townsend Street & 4/26 Townsend Street, Jindabyne NSW, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure and early check-in are subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• Key collection/return procedure will be as follows: Keys will be located at the premises in a secure lock with pin-code to access.You will be supplied with this pin-code once BOND authorisation has been processed.
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules as set out in the Guest info Book located in the main living area, and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Property, but is permissible outside and on the balconies. All cigarette butts must be removed from the premises before departure.
5. PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
• Bookings are not confirmed unless and until the deposit is received.
• Your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• A security BOND of $500 will be pre-authorised to your credit card and this may be used, as per conditions as set out in section 7.
• Balance of the rental amount will be charged 4 weeks prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
6. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact us immediately
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests
• Refunds will be at manager’s discretion and will not be available if request is made less than 4 weeks prior to arrival.
7. SECURITY BOND
• A bond pre-authoristaion on your credit card of $500 is required the day before arrival. It will be returned once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 2 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
10. LINEN AND TOWELS
• All linen, towels, pillows, doonas and blankets are supplied and must be left in the bedrooms or baskets provided upon departure.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
FOR DIRECT TRANSFER PAYMENTS:
Account Name: Wayne Holman
Account Number: 439523692
--- Reference: "your Surname"----
* 50% Deposit to secure booking,
Balance deducted 4 weeks before arrival,
$500 BOND taken as pre-authorisation on credit card the day before arrival.
Cancelled 30 days or more notice - 50%,
Cancelled less than 30 days notice - 100%