Glen Isla Blue Mountains
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 23 Jul 2018||Tue 24 Jul 2018||Wed 25 Jul 2018||Thu 26 Jul 2018||Fri 27 Jul 2018||Sat 28 Jul 2018||Sun 29 Jul 2018||Mon 30 Jul 2018||Tue 31 Jul 2018||Wed 01 Aug 2018||Thu 02 Aug 2018||Fri 03 Aug 2018||Sat 04 Aug 2018||Sun 05 Aug 2018|
Glen Isla RatesDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
MULTI AWARD WINNING HISTORIC BLUE MOUNTAINS ACCOMMODATION
Multi-Award Winning Glen Isla
A rambling weatherboard cottage built in circa 1885, Glen Isla offers luxury accommodation only 200m from the world famous Wentworth Falls Bushwalking track.
6 large bedrooms accommodating up to 12 people. Three bathrooms. 1/2 acre of private fenced gardens. Perfect for family reunions, milestone birthday/anniversary celebrations, wedding guest accommodation, friend weekends away, or girls weekends.
Set on a beautiful half acre of rolling lawns and country gardens, Glen Isla offers 6 large bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen, outdoor BBQ area and library. It is perfectly situated in South Wentworth Falls, in a quiet, peaceful location only a short stroll from the Falls.
- On-site undercover parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Wheel Chair Access
- DVD Library
- Games Room
- Children Play Area
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fire Place
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Glen Isla Rates Book
- Fridge - Fullsize
- High Chair Available
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Cots Available
- CD Player
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ipod Dock
- Laundry Facilities
- Washer and Dryer
- DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing board
- Bed with Mosquito Net
- Wheel Chair Access
- Electric Blanket
- Broadband Internet Access
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Mountain View
- Queen bed
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to confirming your booking. Booking indicates acceptance of these terms.
Check-in is 2:00pm. Check-out is 10:00am.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
Number of Guests
The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number stated. Fees and additional charges will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. A maximum of 12 people may inhabit Glen Isla at any one time. The beds will be prepared for your arrival. Please ensure linen (pillow cases, top and bottom sheets) is used on all beds slept in and people sleep between the sheets.
Parties & Functions
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and does not apply to corporate functions. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
Damages, Breakages, Theft & Loss
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay. The owners take no responsibility for any damage, breakage, theft or loss of any guest item for the duration of their stay.
On departure, the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests however late check-out can be arranged on prior request.
Disturbance to Neighbours & Excessive Noise
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Sound equipment: Any sound equipment used in or around the premises, including stereos and televisions must be kept to low volumes, and not encroach upon the continued amenity of nearby residential properties.
Noise pollution curfews: Noise pollution curfews are enforced on all outdoor areas, which include decks, verandahs, and courtyards, and are zoned off limits between 10:30pm - 7:00am to groups of 3 people plus. As an exception, 1 - 2 persons at a time may quietly inhabit the outside areas only between 10:30pm - 7:00am.
Under Council regulation, further restrictions on music and amplified sound outlined below, are to be followed.
Type of Noise
Times during which restrictions apply
Musical instruments and electrical amplified sound equipment
Before 8:00am and after midnight on any Friday, Saturday or day immediately before a Public Holiday.
Before 8:00am and after 10:00pm on any other day.
Noise pollution complaints and fines: To ensure the continued amenity of nearby residential properties, guests at Glen Isla shall not engage in or constitute “offensive noise” as defined by the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 or any subsequent Act. An on-the spot fine of up to $200 may be payable and a fine of up to $5500 is liable under the Environmental Planning Assessment Act 1979 for each instance where the guest/s breach this condition. This is a possible statutory penalty payable by the guests and is in addition to any loss of bond to the owners.
Fines are enforced by the local governing body where breaches of the act take place (e.g.. a neighbour complaint or the police are called). Please be mindful of noise and offensive behavior in and around the premises, being respectful of nearby neighbours as Glen Isla is in a residential area.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Off street parking is provided for Glen Isla guests with a maximum of 6 cars able to be parked at any one time at the premises. These are to be parked in the marked spaces only. Entrance to the car parking area is located off Mulheran Lane. Under no circumstances is parking allowed along Mulheran lane or The Avenue. Additional cars must be parked on the Western side of Falls Rd adjacent to Murray Park (see diagram 2)
Obstruction of Mulheran Lane and The Avenue will be reported and the owners fined. Offending cars will be towed.
Bushfire Emergency & Evacuation
Please read the Emergency and Evacuation Plan for Glen Isla. This is located on the wall of the entry foyer as well as an attachment to this document.
Two large rubbish bins (1 x Recycling Bin, 1 x General Waste Bin) are provided in the side garden of Glen Isla near the front gate to The Avenue. Guests are required to place all rubbish inside the bins provided and at no time leave rubbish outside the bins. If the garbage facilities are full, guests are required to take all surplus rubbish with them. Garbage collection is early Tuesday morning and guests who inhabit Glen Isla on the Monday night are responsible to place the bins on the street at The Avenue for collection and bring the bins off the street on Tuesday morning after collection. Fines are applied if guests are in breach of the waste management plan. If guests depart prior to Tuesday morning the Duty Manager will recover the bins.
Glen Isla House Terms and Conditions:
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the
2. No smoking is permitted inside the house.
3. Parking is not permitted on Mulheran Lane and The Avenue.
4. The number of occupants MUST NOT exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises or of beds stated in the description of the property.
5. The premises MUST be treated respectfully and left in clean good condition.
6. The kitchen is to be left in clean tidy order with the dishwasher contents emptied.
7. Furniture or effects must not be taken from the premises, and if moved, must be returned to their usual position.
8. The leasee is responsible for all guests and shall ensure no misconduct and/or nuisance, and that noise pollution curfews are adhered to.
9. Guests must use linen (pillow cases, top and bottom sheets) on all beds and pillows used.
10. Rubbish and litter must not be left in the house or around the premises (including cigarette butts in the garden). Rubbish must be placed INSIDE garbage bins on departure. No rubbish is to be left outside. Excess rubbish must be taken away by guests.
11. The leasee must advise management of any breakages, faulty items or issues.
12. If any extra cleaning is required due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond/credit card/deposit left and repair or replacement of any articles of furniture and effects or fittings that may become damaged or lost will also be deducted.
13. If using the wood fire, you must ensure that the fire is made safe when leaving and not allow burning embers to damage any part of the property and it's contents.
14. No candles or mosquito coils etc are to be lit on the property, with the exception of cake candles.
15. All windows and doors must be locked on exiting the property, and the key returned as per instructions.
16. That all lights, air conditioning, heaters, wood fire, towel warmers and televisions must be turned OFF on departure.
17. Any description of the premises is given in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for the expectations of the guest.
18. No responsibility is taken for goods left on the premises. Postage of misplaced items is payable by the guest. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
19. The owners take no responsibility for any damage, breakage, theft or loss of any guest item for the duration of their stay.
20. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
21. If cancellation is caused by the client, any money paid is not refundable unless the house is relet for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
22. A non refundable deposit of 50% of the total of your stay is required to secure the booking. Dates cannot be held without a deposit.
23. The Emergency and Evacuation Plan has been read and understood by the Leasee.
24. The owner or owner's agent reserves the right to terminate or refuse entry if these conditions are not met.
25. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
HEAVY FINES ARE APPLIED IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ADHERED TO. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS PRIOR TO BOOKING
A non refundable deposit of 50% of the total of your stay is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The remaining balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let the property.
Bond security is taken by way of a credit card over the phone. Alternatively, bond is payable by direct deposit of $500 to the owners’ bank account. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests, or breach of condition related to but not limited to noise, parking etc. The bond will be returned after the stay providing all terms and conditions have been met.
If cancellation is caused by the client, any money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let, a $100 cancellation fee will apply.