Halcyon Cottage Retreat
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 30 May 2017||Wed 31 May 2017||Thu 01 Jun 2017||Fri 02 Jun 2017||Sat 03 Jun 2017||Sun 04 Jun 2017||Mon 05 Jun 2017||Tue 06 Jun 2017||Wed 07 Jun 2017||Thu 08 Jun 2017||Fri 09 Jun 2017||Sat 10 Jun 2017||Sun 11 Jun 2017||Mon 12 Jun 2017|
3 x double rooms and entire cottage (5-6 guests)Photos Details
2 x double room and entire cottage (3-4 guests)Photos Details
1 x double room and entire cottage (1-2 guests)Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Set on 40 acres of prime farmland, overlooking the picturesque Wild Dog valley and beyond to Gippsland's magnificent Strzelecki ranges, Halcyon Cottage Retreat offers the perfect escape to the country or 'home base' for out of town business folk.
An easy drive from Melbourne and only minutes from the Grand Ridge road and Mount Worth, you'll feel on top of the world as you sit back and lose yourself in a never-ending story of velvet green hills and amazing skies.
- Fire Place
- Broadband Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Drying Room
- DVD Library
- Fresh linen supplied
- Seasonal Kitchen Garden
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
Terms & Conditions
STAY 5 nights or more and SAVE!!
A Special Booking Rate applies for bookings of 5 nights or more - please contact us directly for details.
Booking Conditions & Payment Policy
1. For bookings requested within one month, full payment via valid credit card is required immediately.
For bookings longer than one month ahead, 50% deposit via valid credit card is required immediately upon booking, with balance in full required one month prior to arrival. *Credit card payments attract a 2.2% fee
BOND AND CAR REGISTRATION: A Security Deposit of $500 (Secured by a valid credit card) and Driver’s License and Car registration details are required to confirm your booking.
IMPORTANT: Your $500 Security Deposit will be processed (pre-authorised) the day before your arrival and held for 7 days - so please ensure you have sufficient funds available in your CREDIT CARD account.
Terms, House Rules, Cancellation, Refund and Termination Policies
2. The property will be available for occupancy after 2.00 pm, and you will need to Check-out by 11.00 am, (unless other arrangements have previously been made).
3. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you have additional people staying at Halcyon Cottage Retreat other than the number specified when originally booking. Under these circumstances no refund will be given. Alternatively, upon prior discussion with us, an additional charge may be made.
4. Security for your possessions whilst staying at Halcyon Cottage Retreat is your responsibility, and we shall not be responsible for any losses you may incur.
5. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you act in a manner that is unlawful, causes a nuisance to neighbours, or causes wilful damage to the property. In these circumstances no refund will be given and we shall not be responsible for any losses you may incur or difficulty in finding other accommodation.
Condition of Property
6.We are very proud of Halcyon Cottage Retreat and make every endeavour to present it to you in the very best condition possible. We sincerely request that upon vacating, you leave the cottage in the condition in which you found it, i.e. dishes washed, rubbish put in bins, and any items that may have been moved, to be replaced in their original location.
7. When vacating the property, please leave the keys on the kitchen bench and close the door behind you.
8. If the property is left in an unacceptable condition necessitating additional cleaning, then you agree to cover the cost, and such amount (at the rate of $25 per hour) will be debited to your account.
9. If you are staying for a number of weeks then we shall clean Halcyon Cottage Retreat and change the linen & towels on a weekly basis, with a mini clean in between, i.e. rubbish taken to bins, general tidy up etc.
10. We reserve the right to enter the property to turn off any lights or appliances that may have inadvertently been left on, or to shut any windows to prevent rain causing possible damage to carpets or furniture if left open.
11. In the event of something breaking, being lost or spilled, please call us immediately. We will not seek reimbursement for breakages of a minor nature, however, in the event of damage or loss occurring to the contents, cottage or garden that necessitates repair, replacement or additional cleaning, you agree to cover the cost of same, and such amount will be debited to your account.
12. We provide all electrical and gas appliances in good working order and request immediate notification in the event that something ceases to work satisfactorily so that we can attend to the problem as soon as possible whilst you are there. Please note: it is too late to report the problem once you return home as we may have other guests arriving which would make repair at a later date difficult.
13. After using the washing machine or clothes drier it is essential that the lint filters be cleaned after every use in order to prevent damage to the machines.
14. If there is an unfortunate interruption to the power, water or gas supply, please notify us immediately and we shall do whatever we can to notify the relevant authority. In these circumstances, as we are not responsible, we shall not offer any discount for any inconvenience.
15. Reminder: No pets allowed at Halcyon Cottage Retreat
16. Reminder: Halcyon Cottage Retreat is a ‘Smoke-Free’ house.
17. Full or part payment of the tariff means that you accept our Conditions of Stay as set out in items 1 to 17.
Please call 0438 044 974 or 0418 333 316 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries whatsoever. We want your stay at Halcyon Cottage Retreat to be a happy and memorable one, and your communication is important to us.
Cally and John Cadd
1.For bookings requested within one month, full payment is required immediately. Tariff includes a $50 non-refundable booking fee and 2.2% Credit Card surcharge.
2. For bookings longer than one month ahead, 50% deposit is required immediately upon booking, with balance in full required one month prior to arrival.
3. The property will be available for occupancy after 2pm, and you will need to check out by 11am (unless other arrangements have previously been made).
A/ Bookings within two months of commencement of stay that are cancelled by the intending guest will not receive a refund of monies paid, unless we can replace with a similar booking for the same period at the same tariff. In these circumstances, we will, however, reduce the refund by $25 to cover our non-refundable booking fee.
B/ If balance of tariff is not received by one month prior to commencement of stay, then we have the right to cancel the booking. In these circumstances we will notify you. Deposit will be non-refundable unless, we can replace with a similar booking for the same period at the same tariff. If a refund is provided, it will b reduced by the $50 non-refundable booking fee.