|Prices will be charged in Japan Yen||Full Rate||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023||Tue 10 Oct 2023||Wed 11 Oct 2023||Thu 12 Oct 2023||Fri 13 Oct 2023||Sat 14 Oct 2023||Sun 15 Oct 2023||Mon 16 Oct 2023||Tue 17 Oct 2023||Wed 18 Oct 2023|
|Group Order 1|
Triple Premium Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Triple Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Twin Suite - Standard RatePhotos Details
Quadruple Suite - Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Hazuki Kyoyo is within twenty minutes walking distance to the world renown Gion geisha district and also to Kyoto's most-visited temple Kiyomizu-dera. Located between the scenic Kamogawa River, and Takase canal, this area gained infamy in the 7th century, when it was the residence of Nimamoto-no-Toru, the main character in Tale of the Genji the world's oldest novel. Once called Gojo-Rakuen (Gojo-Paradise), this neighbourhood enjoyed a colourful past as Kyoto's pleasure quarters until the 1950s. The original headquarters building of NIntendo and it's founding location also remain only a few minutes walk away.
Hazuki Kyoto is a newly renovated, one-of-a-kind space in Kyoto, combining an elegant traditional Japanese atmosphere with modern western comforts. The traditional Japanese architecture, interior design and antique furniture spirit you away to a bygone era of historic Japan, surrounding you in the innate beauty of Wa, (harmony).
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Fresh linen supplied
Terms & Conditions
Accommodation Contracts- Hazuki Kyoto
Article 1. Scope of Application
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements between the Hazuki Kyoto and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In cases where the Hazuki Kyoto has entered into a special contract with the Guest, insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these.
3. Unless specified the Hazuki Kyoto does not provide any services other than accommodation.
Article 2. Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
The Hazuki Kyoto may refuse to provide accommodation in the following cases:
1. When the accommodation requests not conform with these provisions.
3. When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct yourself in a manner that will contravene the laws or the maintenance of public peace and order in regard to accommodation.
4. When the person seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infective disease.
5. When the Hazuki Kyoto is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation.
6. When this Hazuki Kyoto is incapable of providing accommodation due to natural calamities, damage to its facilities and or other unavoidable causes.
7. When a person requesting Hazuki Kyoto accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests.
8. When the Guest carrying dangerous goods such as oil stoves and harmful items to human bodies.
9. When the Guest have received the application listed in Article 11 in the past.
Article 3. Application for Accommodation Contracts
The Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hazuki Kyoto shall notify the Hazuki Kyoto of the following particulars:
1. Name, sex, nationality, address, telephone number, of the Guest.
2. Date of accommodation, estimated time of arrival, company name of the Guest, and name and contact number of the person making the reservation.
3. Other particulars deemed necessary by this Hazuki Kyoto.
In the case when the Guest requests, extension for the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph 2 of the preceding Paragraph during his of her stay, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract only if there is no reservation placed on the room, and the Hazuki Kyoto has approved the Guest's application, and deposit for the extended stay has been paid.
Article 4. Conclusion of Accommodation Contract and related agreement
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hazuki Kyoto has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the Article 3, and has confirmed the payment of application fee (equal in amount to accommodation deposit) by the date specified by the Hazuki Kyoto (within 7 days after the application has been made, excluding bank holidays). However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Hazuki Kyoto has not accepted the application. The person making the application is responsible for paying relevant bank transfer fees.
2. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 5 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges.
3. When the Guest has failed to pay the application fee by the date as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Hazuki Kyoto shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid.
Article 5. Cancellation of Reservation
In cases where the guest has cancelled the Accommodation Reservation in whole or in part, the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the cancellation charge table.
1. In the case when the Guest does not appear on the accommodation date without an advance notice, the Hazuki Kyoto may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened. No money will be refunded regardless of the number of days shortened.
Article 6. Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hazuki Kyoto
The Hazuki Kyoto has the right to cancel Accommodation Reservation as the following case except the other provisions are provided:
1. In cases from Article 2, paragraph 3 to paragraph 10.
2. The guest does not notify the particulars listed in the Article 3, paragraph 1 by the requested time.
3. The guest does not pay Accommodation Deposit in case of the Article 4.
In cases where the Accommodation Reservation has cancelled in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Accommodation Deposit shall be refunded if it has already been received.
Article 7. Check-in & Check-out time
1. The time of which the Guest can check-in is 4pm to 9pm, and the Guest must leave the premises before the check-out time, which is 10am.
2. No extensions to Check-In or Check-out Time are permitted unless approved in advance.
Article 8. Payment of Accommodation Charges
Accommodation charges shall be paid by the date specified by the Hazuki Kyoto. Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities once such facilities have been made available to him / her by the Hazuki Kyoto.
Article 9. Observance of House Regulations
The Guest shall observe the House Regulation established by the Hazuki Kyoto, which are posted within the premises of the Hazuki Kyoto.
Article 10. Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
In cases of following situation, the Hazuki Kyoto shall have the right to cancel Accommodation Contracts even if the Hazuki Kyoto has once accepted the Guest.
1. In cases from Article 2, paragraph 3 to 10
2. In cases where the Guest bring visitors into the room
3. In cases where the Guest violates the House Regulations listed in the preceding article.
4. When the Guest does not observe the rules prohibiting certain actions specified under the House Regulations stipulated by the Hazuki Kyoto, such as smoking in bed, and mischief to the fire fighting facilities.
Article 11. Liabilities of the Hazuki Kyoto
1. The responsibility of this Hazuki Kyoto concerning accommodation starts from the time the guest is registered at the front desk or when the Guest enters his or her room, whichever was earlier, and terminated at the time the Guest leaves his or her room to depart.
2. When the guest can no longer be accommodated due to reasons for which this Hazuki Kyoto is responsible, the Hazuki Kyoto shall arrange to secure accommodation of the same or similar standard for the guest at facilities elsewhere, except cases of natural calamities and other causes making its observance difficult.In such a case,there shall be no charge to the guest for the accommodation at this Hazuki Kyoto for the day.
3. In case of paragraph 2 described above, the Hazuki Kyoto cannot be responsible for compensation greater than the amount of accommodation charge.
4. The Hazuki Kyoto does not provide any services other than accommodation.
Article 12. Handling of Deposited Articles
1. The Hazuki Kyoto does not handle or keep deposited articles.
2. The Hazuki Kyoto shall not be liable for The Hazuki Kyoto for the loss or destruction of the possessions of Guests, including cash and other valuables, unless there was willful or gross negligence by the Hazuki Kyoto or any of its employees.
Article 13. Custody of Baggage and Belongings of the Guest
1. The Hazuki Kyoto cannot accept and keep the Guest's baggage and belongings prior to arrival.
2. When the Guest checks out leaving belongings or bags behind, the Hazuki Kyoto will try to identify the owner, and contact him / her to ask for instructions. If no instructions from the owner are received or if the owner is not identifiable, the items will be kept for 7 days (including the day they were discovered), then turned over to the nearest police station.
Article 14. Parking Space
The Hazuki Kyoto does not have parking space for the Guests.
Article 15. Liabilities of the Guest
The Guest shall compensate the Hazuki Kyoto for any damage caused intentionally or through negligence on the part of the Guest.
Article 16. Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
Litigation arising from the Terms & Conditions for Accommodation contract will be resolved in Kyoto District Court or Kyoto Summary Court in the jurisdiction of the Hazuki Kyoto and in accordance with Japanese law.
House Regulations - Hazuki Kyoto
To ensure comfort and safety of the Hazuki Kyoto, we ask the Guests to abide the following house rules according to Article 11 of Hazuki Kyoto’s Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of firearms that causes fire in the Hazuki Kyoto's premises is forbidden.
2. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Hazuki Kyoto.
3. The Hazuki Kyoto is a wooden building situated in general residential area, thus refrain from making loud noises or any other disgusting behaviour that would cause annoyance for the neighbours in the surrounding area.
4. To carry the following into the the Hazuki Kyoto premises
1. Animals and birds
2. Items that emit foul odour
3. Items of great quantity
4. Volatile or ignitable items such as explosives and gasoline.
5. Firearms and weapons that are not legally approved.
6. Marijuana, amphetamines
5. Refrain from gambling and behaving in any demoralizing manner in the Hazuki Kyoto.
Do not bring visitors into the room, and do not move, change or take out facilities and furnitures in the premises, or use them for purposes other than the original object
6. Do not fix other items to the buildings and facilities in the premises, or move them to other places.
7. Use of bath by those intoxicated is strictly forbidden.
* The balance or final payment is due 30 days prior to check-in. If no payment is received, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
* There is no fee for the initial house cleaning. The house is completely cleaned at our expense after you check out.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
No shows will be billed for the full amount of their stay.