|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021||Mon 15 Mar 2021||Tue 16 Mar 2021||Wed 17 Mar 2021||Thu 18 Mar 2021||Fri 19 Mar 2021||Sat 20 Mar 2021||Sun 21 Mar 2021||Mon 22 Mar 2021|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Mountain View Chalet at Heidi's Apartments.
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two car spots. Sleeps up to 6 people.
On snow accommodation at Smiggins Holes.
Breath taking views over the ski fields with direct access to the Perisher Smiggins Ski Resort.
Fully equipped apartment with flexible bedding configuration.
- WiFi Internet
- Drying Room
- Free WiFi
- Full Kitchen
- Non-Smoking Property
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Free Parking
Off Peak Rate Book
Off Peak Rate
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- 1 King / 1 Queen Bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Smoke detectors
- Mountain View
- 2nd bathroom
- Internet Access
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Private bathroom
Terms & Conditions
1. The Client is responsible for any and all damage caused by it or any of its guests, invitees or other persons attending MOUNTAIN VIEW CHALET, whether in the apartment or in any other parts of the apartment complex.
2. The Client is responsible for ensuring that its guest’s conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Management reserves the right to intervene if it deems that a guest’s activities are considered illegal, noisy or offensive, to exclude or remove any and all persons from the premises without liability if they consider such action is necessary. Clients and/or guests removed from the premises forfeit the full amount payable for the booking.
3. Only Clients listed on the booking form may use the property. The number of guests must not exceed the booking details. Any additional guests may only be accommodated with the written permission of the management of MOUNTAIN VIEW CHALET at HEIDI’S, who may levy an additional person/s surcharge. Violation of this clause may result in management asking the Client and/or guests to leave the property without compensation. Any monies paid will be forfeited.
4. A CREDIT CARD BOND is required to be giving through the booking office prior to arrival, Should your party exceed the numbers booked you are liable for immediate eviction.
5. Should the premises not be left in a good condition, any damaged caused, breakage and loss of property or costs of any additional cleaning the client will be liable to pay all costs as a result.
6. While all care is taken, MOUNTAIN VIEW CHALET at HEIDI’S accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of any Clients property left in the apartment or on the premises prior to, during or after a guest stay. Clients are required to ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked at all times.
7. While all care is taken, MOUNTAIN VIEW CHALET at HEIDI’S accepts no liability for cars parked on its grounds.
8. For the comfort of guests and other residents noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
9. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment or any other areas of the building.
9. No skis or boards are permitted in the apartment. Skis and boots must be stored in the ski locker located within the building.
MOUNTAIN VIEW CHALET AT HEIDI’S STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT ALL CLIENTS ARRANGE APPROPRIATE INSURANCE COVER FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR STAY.
BOOKINGS AND RESERVATIONS
1. DEPOSITS - A deposit of 50% is payable upon booking. On receipt of the deposit, email confirmation of the booking will be sent.
2. BALANCE - The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For bookings less than 60 days prior, full payment is required at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in cancellation of the booking. The cancellation policy below would then apply.
3. CANCELLATIONS - All Client cancellations must be advised by email to bookings. If a cancellation is notified 60 days or more prior to arrival, a refund of any Client payments will be made, less a 20% cancellation and administration fee. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival -
ALL MONIES PAID ARE FORFEITED.
4. A CREDIT CARD BOND is required to secure the booking. Should the premises not be left in a good condition, any damaged caused, breakage and loss of property or costs of any additional cleaning the client will be liable to pay all costs as a result.
All Client cancellations must be advised in writing. If a cancellation is notified 60 days or more prior to arrival, a refund of any Client payments will be made, less a 20% cancellation and administration fee. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival - ALL MONIES PAID ARE FORFEITED.