The Hornsby Inn
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Sat 02 Dec 2023||Sun 03 Dec 2023||Mon 04 Dec 2023||Tue 05 Dec 2023||Wed 06 Dec 2023||Thu 07 Dec 2023||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023|
Book Direct - Standard Double RoomPhotos Details
Direct: Deluxe Triple RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Hornsby Inn provides 10 newly furnished rooms available for short stay accommodation.
Close to the Hornsby train station, Hornsby Hospital, Perfect Vision Eye Care and Westfield Hornsby the Hornsby Inn is friendly, easy and convenient.
Situated in the heart of bustling Hornsby, the rooms feature:
Continental breakfast included for all guest (Includes: cereal, fresh bread, juices and tea/coffee)
Dual air conditioning
Daily housekeeping service
Enjoy the features of the Hornsby Inn including the popular Absolute Thai restaurant along with bars, entertainment and VIP lounge.
All rooms are located on the second floor and accessed via stairs.
- On Site Restaurant
- Bar / Lounge
- Fresh linen supplied
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Book Direct - Standard Double Room Book
Our Standard Double rooms feature a comfortable double bed, LED Television with Foxtel, dual air-conditioning, private ensuite bathroom, fridge and coffee & tea making facilities. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and Continental Breakfast!
- Sleeps 2
Terms & Conditions
Arrival and Departure
• Check in time is from 11am to Midnight. Guests wishing to check in after hours must contact the hotel prior to check in date to arrange.
• Check out time is strictly by 10am. Failure to check out by 10am may result in another night’s stay being charged.
• Guests must provide a driver’s license/passport, mobile phone contact number and email address at the time of check-in.
• Guests are to provide a credit card upon check-in for deposits, incidentals or any added charges during the stay. A $100.00 cash bond per night may be accepted in place of a credit card at the Management's discretion.
• Un-returned keys will incur a fee of $100 per key.
• Smoking is prohibited on all levels & in all rooms – a fee of from $550 will be added to the room charge to cover lost revenue and additional cleaning. In the event whereby a guest sets off a false fire alarm, a fee of $1,800 will apply to cover costs.
• Room conditions: No excessive noise of traffic to and from room. No exceeding number of Guests allowed per room. Drunken or Disorderly behaviour is prohibited. Linen & Towels will be counted and damages or theft may result in charges to your credit card.
• Cleaning charge: In the event that there is excessive cleaning required a minimum cleaning charge of $100 will be levied to the room charge.
• Child Policy: Children under 2 free of charge in existing bedding.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Cash payments are also accepted, however, a valid credit card is still required upon check-in to cover any incidentals or damage.
Cards accepted at this hotel
Hornsby Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Your credit card details will be used to guarantee your reservation, with full payment due upon check-in. In the event of a non-arrival or less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation, your first nights’ accommodation will be charged by the hotel. There is no refund for early departure before the booked date.