|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Tue 20 Apr 2021||Wed 21 Apr 2021||Thu 22 Apr 2021||Fri 23 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sun 25 Apr 2021||Mon 26 Apr 2021||Tue 27 Apr 2021||Wed 28 Apr 2021||Thu 29 Apr 2021||Fri 30 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||Sun 02 May 2021||Mon 03 May 2021|
|Cruise Away (4-berth)|
Cruise Away - 3 night WeekendPhotos Details
Cruise Away - 4 night Mid-weekPhotos Details
Cruise Away - 7 night Weekly ratePhotos Details
|Break Away (6-berth)|
Break Away - 3 night WeekendPhotos Details
Break Away - 4 night Mid-weekPhotos Details
Break Away - 7 night Weekly RatePhotos Details
|Hide Away (10-berth)|
Hide Away - 3 night WeekendPhotos Details
Hide Away - 4 night Mid-WeekPhotos Details
Hide Away - 7 night Weekly ratePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Delight in the breathtaking beauty of the Nornalup and Walpole Inlets from the comfort and privacy of your own superbly appointed Houseboat.
The Nornalup and Walpole Inlets Marine Park lies in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness Area, offering some of the most spectacular scenery in the South West of Western Australia. The inlets are fed by the Southern Ocean and the beautiful, pristine Frankland and Deep Rivers meandering through awe inspiring, majestic karri, jarrah and tingle forests thrusting up from the waters edge.
A haven for nature lovers and anglers, there can be no better way of absorbing the atmosphere of this paradise than from the mobile privacy and solitude of a houseboat, affording total independence to explore and enjoy this idyllic setting.
- Coastal Walks, Fish, Kayaking, Sailing
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Parking
Cruise Away - 7 night Weekly rate Book
Our 7 night Bookings are from Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Hire
1. All bookings commence from 2pm. The hirer is requested to contact Houseboat Hoidays the day before booking commencement to confirm arrival time of all parties.
2. Boat familiarisation takes approximately 1 hour and will commence on arrival of all parties for the booking.
3. On the day of return, houseboats are to be in at base by 9.30am and vacated by 10am The houseboat must be returned in a clean condition or extra cleaning may be charged.
4. The hirer is responsible for the craft under hire and must hold a current motor vehicle driver's licence.
5. The hirer must agree to observe all Marine Transport, Fisheries, and Parks & Wildlife regulations.
6. The number of people, including children, must not exceed the number of berths for each houseboat.
7. The hirer pays for fuel used, Fuel consumption is 16 litres per driving hour.
8. The Security bond is refunded within 10 working days less any deductions. Deductions include: Fuel consumed; Late return charges: Extra cleaning charges; Damage or Loss of equipment charges.
9. Houseboat Holidays reserves the right to cancel or suspend a hire.
10. Sorry, No Pets.
1. A Deposit of $200 will confirm your booking. The balance plus bond is due 4 weeks prior to your booking commencement.
2. A security bond of $400 is required which is returned after your stay.
3. Our Banking details for Direct Deposits are:
Account Name: Mica Hill Trust
BSB: 306 020
Account Number: 508 1009
Swift Code: BKWAAU6P
4. If paying by Credit Card please be aware there is a 1% surcharge.
1. Should you cancel your booking, a cancellation fee of $100 will apply.
2. A refund of the balance of monies paid, will be subject to Houseboat Holidays successfully re-hiring the boat.