James Street Warehouse
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 24 Sep 2018||Tue 25 Sep 2018||Wed 26 Sep 2018||Thu 27 Sep 2018||Fri 28 Sep 2018||Sat 29 Sep 2018||Sun 30 Sep 2018||Mon 01 Oct 2018||Tue 02 Oct 2018||Wed 03 Oct 2018||Thu 04 Oct 2018||Fri 05 Oct 2018||Sat 06 Oct 2018||Sun 07 Oct 2018|
James Street - harbour viewPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Designed with pleasure in mind, this luxuriously appointed two-storey warehouse apartment with fabulous outlook across Fremantle Harbour is ideally located in the heart of Fremantle. Close to shops, theatre, live music, transport, cafes and restaurants, museums and art galleries, beaches, river and harbour.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fire Place
- WiFi Internet
- Guest Laundry
James Street - harbour view Book
An amazing space overlooking Fremantle harbour. Stylish, modern and with heaps of character. Fully furnished and linen provided. Secure free parking.
Master bedroom with King sized bed opening onto private rear courtyard. Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bat, separate shower and separate toilet opens onto bedroom with sliding american oak doors. Small second bedroom with queen sized bed overlooking front courtyard. Second bathroom with large shower and laundry.
Underfloor heating throughout ground floor bedroom and bathroom spaces. Air-conditioned throughout.
Upstairs gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, Miele appliances, Nespresso coffee machine. Dining area seats 6 comfortably. Lounge and large screen TV and music station. Deck overlooking harbour with Weber Q BBQ, table and chairs.
BBQ on the deck and watch the yachts sail by. Enjoy a coffee and paper in the courtyard. Relax with a wine in the lounge and take in the late afternoon tug boats and ocean liners coming in to berth. Either cook up an evening meal, grab some great local take-away or walk to a near-by restaurant. Ride a bike to a local beach. Walk 5 minutes and catch a train into central Perth. Take in a movie at a local cinema. Enjoy some history at the Maritime Museum.....all within walking distance.
- Fan Cooled
- Iron/Ironing board
- Air conditioned
- Linen provided
- King Bed
- One King Bedroom
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Lounge Area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Outdoor Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove top
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- DVD Player
- Shower - separate
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Complimentary toiletries
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Setting
- Washer and Dryer
- Queen bed
- Free In-House Movies
- Wireless Internet
- 2nd bathroom
- Ipod Dock
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Fresh Milk
Terms & Conditions
• Check-in time is any time after 2.00pm
• Number of guests must not exceed the number shown on the booking.
• Children under the age of 2 are not permitted, unless otherwise arranged with the owner.
• The property is in a complex of 15 and there is a strict no noise policy. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited, and will
result in cancellation of the booking.
• Parties, functions, pets and smoking are strictly prohibited.
• The rubbish bin is clearly marked beside the carpark entry doors.
• The house must be locked at all times when unattended.
• Check-out time is strictly prior to 10.00am, to allow time to prepare the property for our next guests.
• The property must be left clean and tidy. Excess cleaning is charged at $50/hr.
• Dishes to be washed and left to dry, or placed in dishwasher and turned on.
• Lights, air-conditioner, under-floor heating, and fans to be turned off.
• Blinds and curtains to be closed.
• All doors secured and checked as secure.
• Keys returned to lock box prior to departure.
Full refund if more than 28 days prior to arrival.
Within 28 days of arrival 50% refund.
Within 14 days no refund.
No show, no refund.