James Street Warehouse
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016||Tue 08 Nov 2016||Wed 09 Nov 2016||Thu 10 Nov 2016|
James Street - harbour viewPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Designed with pleasure in mind, this luxuriously appointed two-storey warehouse apartment with fabulous outlook across Fremantle Harbour is ideally located in the heart of Fremantle. Close to shops, theatre, live music, transport, cafes and restaurants, museums and art galleries, beaches, river and harbour.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
James Street - harbour view Book
An amazing space overlooking Fremantle harbour. Stylish, modern and with heaps of character. Fully furnished and linen provided. Secure free parking.
Master bedroom with King sized bed opening onto private rear courtyard. Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bat, separate shower and separate toilet opens onto bedroom with sliding american oak doors. Small second bedroom with queen sized bed overlooking front courtyard. Second bathroom with large shower and laundry.
Underfloor heating throughout ground floor bedroom and bathroom spaces. Air-conditioned throughout.
Upstairs gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, Miele appliances, Nespresso coffee machine. Dining area seats 6 comfortably. Lounge and large screen TV and music station. Deck overlooking harbour with Weber Q BBQ, table and chairs.
BBQ on the deck and watch the yachts sail by. Enjoy a coffee and paper in the courtyard. Relax with a wine in the lounge and take in the late afternoon tug boats and ocean liners coming in to berth. Either cook up an evening meal, grab some great local take-away or walk to a near-by restaurant. Ride a bike to a local beach. Walk 5 minutes and catch a train into central Perth. Take in a movie at a local cinema. Enjoy some history at the Maritime Museum.....all within walking distance.
- Queen bed
- 2nd bathroom
- Stove top
- Linen provided
- One King Bedroom
- Fan Cooled
- CD Player
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Air conditioned
- Tea/Coffee Making
- DVD Player
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Ipod Dock
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron/Ironing board
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Shower - separate
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
Terms & Conditions
• Check-in time is any time after 2.00pm
• Number of guests must not exceed the number shown on the booking.
• Children under the age of 2 are not permitted, unless otherwise arranged with the owner.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited, and may result in cancellation of the booking.
• Parties, functions, pets and smoking are strictly prohibited.
• Rubbish bin is clearly marked beside the carpark entry doors.
• The house must be locked at all times when unattended.
• Check-out time is strictly prior to 10.00am, to allow time to prepare the property for our next guests.
• The property must be left clean and tidy. Excess cleaning is charged at $50/hr.
• Dishes to be washed and left to dry, or placed in dishwasher and turned on.
• Lights, air-conditioner, under-floor heating, and fans to be turned off.
• Blinds and curtains to be closed.
• All doors secured and checked as secure.
• Keys returned to lock box prior to departure.
Full refund if more than 28 days prior to arrival.
Within 28 days of arrival 50% refund.
Within 14 days no refund.
No show, no refund.