James Street Warehouse
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 18 Nov 2018||Mon 19 Nov 2018||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018||Thu 29 Nov 2018||Fri 30 Nov 2018||Sat 01 Dec 2018|
James Street - harbour viewPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Designed with pleasure in mind, this luxuriously appointed two-storey warehouse apartment with fabulous outlook across Fremantle Harbour is ideally located in the heart of Fremantle. Close to shops, theatre, live music, transport, cafes and restaurants, museums and art galleries, beaches, river and harbour.
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
- Fire Place
- Free WiFi
- Security Parking
- Free Parking
- Full Kitchen
- On-site undercover parking
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- In House Movies
James Street - harbour view Book
An amazing space overlooking Fremantle harbour. Stylish, modern and with heaps of character. Fully furnished and linen provided. Secure free parking.
Master bedroom with King sized bed opening onto private rear courtyard. Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bat, separate shower and separate toilet opens onto bedroom with sliding american oak doors. Small second bedroom with queen sized bed overlooking front courtyard. Second bathroom with large shower and laundry.
Underfloor heating throughout ground floor bedroom and bathroom spaces. Air-conditioned throughout.
Upstairs gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, Miele appliances, Nespresso coffee machine. Dining area seats 6 comfortably. Lounge and large screen TV and music station. Deck overlooking harbour table and chairs.
BBQ on the deck and watch the yachts sail by. Enjoy a coffee and paper in the courtyard. Relax with a wine in the lounge and take in the late afternoon tug boats and ocean liners coming in to berth. Either cook up an evening meal, grab some great local take-away or walk to a near-by restaurant. Ride a bike to a local beach. Walk 5 minutes and catch a train into central Perth. Take in a movie at a local cinema. Enjoy some history at the Maritime Museum.....all within walking distance.
- Fan Cooled
- Linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Air conditioned
- Lounge Area
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- One King Bedroom
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Stove top
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Setting
- Fully equipped kitchen
- CD Player
- Complimentary toiletries
- DVD Player
- Shower - separate
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Washer and Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Dining Setting
- Wireless Internet
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Free In-House Movies
- Queen bed
- Linen and Towels Provided
- 2 Double Beds
- 2nd bathroom
- Iron/Ironing board
- King Bed
- Sea View
Terms & Conditions
• Check-in time is any time after 2.00pm
• Number of guests must not exceed the number shown on the booking.
• Children under the age of 2 are not permitted, unless otherwise arranged with the owner.
• The property is in a complex of 15 and there is a strict no noise policy. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited, and will
result in cancellation of the booking.
• Parties, functions, pets and smoking are strictly prohibited.
• The rubbish bin is clearly marked beside the carpark entry doors.
• The house must be locked at all times when unattended.
• Check-out time is strictly prior to 10.00am, to allow time to prepare the property for our next guests.
• The property must be left clean and tidy. Excess cleaning is charged at $50/hr.
• Dishes to be washed and left to dry, or placed in dishwasher and turned on.
• Lights, air-conditioner, under-floor heating, and fans to be turned off.
• Blinds and curtains to be closed.
• All doors secured and checked as secure.
• Keys returned to lock box prior to departure.
Full refund if more than 28 days prior to arrival.
Within 28 days of arrival 50% refund.
Within 14 days no refund.
No show, no refund.