|Prices will be charged in Indonesia Rupiahs||Full Rate||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023||Mon 18 Dec 2023||Tue 19 Dec 2023||Wed 20 Dec 2023||Thu 21 Dec 2023|
Poolside Joglo - websitePhotos Details
Poolside Sumba - websitePhotos Details
One-bedroom private villa Dunya - websitePhotos Details
Two-bedroom Private Villa Gaia - websitePhotos Details
Three-bedroom private villa Jade - websitePhotos Details
Three-bedroom private villa Oscar - websiteDetails
Luxury Private pool Tent StandardPhotos Details
One-bedroom private Villa - Gladak StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Gili Indah, Pemenang,
Kuno Villas is a unique island eco resort merging beauty, luxury and nature upon a tropical Indonesian atoll. We offer a number of luxurious private pool villas and charmingly elegant rooms overlooking a beautifully landscaped swimming pool.
The villas present a fusion of outdoor living, landscaped pools, ponds and secluded gardens hidden within earthen walls keeping the traditional designs, yet full of modern furnishings and amenities to allow for an exceptional experience.
- Free WiFi
- Bar / Lounge
- In House Movies
- Day Spa
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Sea Access
- Laundry Service
- Free Parking
Three-bedroom private villa Oscar - website Book
- Sleeps 7
Terms & Conditions
1. Noise. To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Kuno Villas, excessive noise (loud music/shouting) is not acceptable.
2. Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Kuno Villas.
3. Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the villas. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
4. Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as TV, phone, lights etc is not permitted.
5. Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
6. Admission. Kuno Villas reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
7. Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Kuno Villas. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Kuno Villas in any way.
8. Electricity. The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
9. Breach of Terms and Conditions. Our Villa Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
10. All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
11. Kuno Villas accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah and debit/credit card payments (Mastercard or Visa). Please note that payment by: debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge.
12. The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
13. The room occupancy must not exceed 3 people.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
14. The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 2.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
15. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Kuno Villas to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 90 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
16. Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Belukar.
17. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
18. Accordingly, by booking to stay at Kuno Villas, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Kuno Villas, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
19. Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Kuno Villas, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury.
Kuno Villas accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit and credit card will incur a 3% bank charge.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 4 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 4 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 4 days before arrival.
Kuno Villas may also rescind a contract for any reasonable cause, which may include, but is not limited to:
1. The customer willfully or negligently provides misleading or wrong details and/or conceals material facts when booking rooms, whereby the customer's identity or ability to pay as well as the purpose of the stay may all be deemed material facts;
2. The resort has reasonable grounds for believing the customer's stay would endanger Kuno Villas smooth business operations or security or prejudice the reputation of Kuno Villas in public with these risks being outside Kuno Villa's influence or control
3. The purpose of the stay is illegal.