Kurma Eco Beach Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pisos||Full Rate||Wed 21 Feb 2018||Thu 22 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018|
Ocean View with FANPhotos Details
Family Room for 4 Standard RatePhotos Details
Ocean View with Air ConditioningPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Ease into the island way of life, from the warm beach atmosphere, to the service and food cooked with love.
WE SINCERELY ENJOY BRINGING COMFORT, RELAXATION, AND HAPPINESS INTO YOUR HOLIDAY AS YOU FILL YOUR DAYS SOAKING UP THE VIBES OF CAMIGUIN ISLAND
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
- Laundry Service
- Daily Yoga Classes
- On Site Restaurant
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Special Retreats
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations require a 50% down payment within 7 days after booking date.
- Please check cancellation policy before finalizing booking dates
- Breakfast is not included in the room rates
- Our restaurant offers fresh, local, home made, Filipino fusion cuisine and is open daily from 7am to 10pm
- No outside food is allowed in Kurma, specially inside the rooms
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the bar; outside bottled alcoholic drinks can be brought in for a 1,000php corkage fee
Upon reservation, a 50% down payment is required within 7 business days after booking date. Payments can be made through bank transfers / deposits.
Philippine Accounts: BPI and PNB
International banking transactions are completed through transferwise.com
We can send you a link requesting for payment; bank transfer or credit card options are available.
Remaining balance for full payment can be made at the Lodge upon check-in
Any cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Property policy).