|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Sat 01 Oct 2016||Sun 02 Oct 2016||Mon 03 Oct 2016||Tue 04 Oct 2016||Wed 05 Oct 2016||Thu 06 Oct 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||Sat 08 Oct 2016||Sun 09 Oct 2016||Mon 10 Oct 2016||Tue 11 Oct 2016||Wed 12 Oct 2016||Thu 13 Oct 2016||Fri 14 Oct 2016|
4 Bedroom VillaPhotos Details
3 Bedroom VillaPhotos Details
2 Bedroom VillaPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
La Bali is a stunning brand new villa offering large open living areas and gardens for the best of tropical living. Innovatively furnished with high speed fibre optic internet, HD satellite TV’s as well as international power points throughout, we aim to make your stay that bit more convenient and enjoyable. It really is a secluded oasis offering complete privacy but on the door step of Bali’s best beaches and restaurants. Layout is accessible for all ages and abilities and perfect for entertaining and families. As one would expect our five-star service will ensure all you have to do is relax.
- 24 hour Reception
- BBQ Area
- Conference Facilities
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Broadband Internet Access
- DVD Library
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Business centre
- Disabled Access Rooms
- On Site Restaurant
- Fresh linen supplied
- In House Movies
- Wheel Chair Access
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Children Play Area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Security Parking
- Games Room
Terms & Conditions
Term and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions.
Each time a guest makes a booking a Rental Contract is entered into between the Owner for the Agreed period and the Guest in whose name the booking is made which Management will confirm in writing.
Arrival / Departure Times
Typical check in time is 12.00 noon and check out time is 10.00am. Owners will try to accommodate the guests actual travel times subject to availability. Onus is on the Guest to enquire to variations of these arrival and departure times.
Damage or Losses
Any damage or losses caused during the Rental period, as well as any special cleaning, repairs or subsequent period of business inoperability will be charged to the Guest at the daily rate. In case of excessive or unacceptable damage or loss at any time during the Rental period this may require the guests and party to vacate the property without refund.
The property and facilities are available to the Guest during the Rental period. Owner, staff or contractors may need access to the property from time to time for maintenance purposes.
Number of Guests
Number of persons staying at the Property must not exceed the booking confirmation. Additional guest during stay may be arranged with agreement and in line with applicable rates. No Pets are allowed.
Valuables and Security
Any Guest valuables at the Property are at the Guests own risk. Neither the owner or representatives accept any responsibility for loss or damage to Guest property. Any act by the Guest or party which may prejudice the Property insurance policy and results in loss or damage is the Guest responsibility.
Use of Property
All bookings are assumed to be for holiday purposes only. Use of the property will be limited to this purpose unless otherwise confirmed by Owner in writing. If the Guest is planning to hold an event or use the property for another purpose or have large numbers of people this must be communicated with Owners and agreed in writing.
Conduct and Due Care
The Property is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and the Guest is asked to respect this and behave appropriately. Illegal or immoral activities are all strictly prohibited. Smoking is prohibited within the building. Guest may be charge for special cleaning to remove smoke smell.
The Guest is responsible for the behaviour of their party and visitors at the Property during the Rental period. Should the Guest, party or visitors be not behaving in a suitable manner, the owner in their absolute discretion requires the Guest, party and visitors to leave the premises immediately without compensation.
Due care should be taken at the Property at all times, especially suitable supervision of children and around pools, bathrooms, entry and exits, roads and electricity.
We aim for and hope Guests will have an enjoyable stay. Should problems arise during the rental period please inform the Management and Owner immediately who will endeavour to resolve the issue.
Neither owners nor representatives accept responsibility or liability for;
• Any sickness, injury, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the Guest, party or visitors regardless of the cause.
• Any third party contracts entered into such as tours, travel or vehicles used, hired or engaged by the Guest during their Rental period.
• Inability of Guest party to stay at the Property due to failure in obtaining appropriate travel or visa documentation, cancellation or amendments to travel arrangements or the missing of flights or travel connections.
• Any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot, strike, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport, technical, mechanical, electrical or plumbing breakdowns or structural problems with the Property which shall make it unsafe or unusable.
Local laws and languages will be used and in the event of controversy resolved amicably between the parties by arbitration. By making this booking the Guest agrees that these terms and conditions have been read, understood and accepted without reservation or exception.
All payments are in USD unless otherwise stated. When a guest makes a booking a 25% deposit is payable as deposit with the balance due 1 month prior to arrival. Payment instructions are via PayPal through the reservation and booking system unless other forms are agreed to by the Owner.
Costs of electricity, mains water and housekeeping are included in the rental rates. Local taxes, staff service charges and agent fees may be additional. Gratitude’s for household staff are encouraged but are left entirely to the Guest’s discretion.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice must be sent. Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to;
• Cancellation of one or more days
• Amendment of a booking so that none of the new dates fall within the original booking dates
• Failure of a Guest to provide the required documentation on arrival (Passport and Credit Card)
• Attempt by the Guest or their party to hold an event at the Property in breach
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation policy will apply;
• 100% of the rental amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days before the start of the rental period
• If cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
• If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are 50% refundable.
Once a booking is confirmed the Owner will do its best to accommodate any reasonable amendments but the Guest should be aware some changes may not be possible. In the unlikely event that the Property is unavailable for any reason for the Guests such as force majeure or double bookings the Owner has the right to cancel the booking and refund the Guest deposit without further compensation.