The Madeline Boutique Hotel & Suites
|Prices will be charged in Philippines Pesos||Sun 21 Jul 2019||Mon 22 Jul 2019||Tue 23 Jul 2019||Wed 24 Jul 2019||Thu 25 Jul 2019||Fri 26 Jul 2019||Sat 27 Jul 2019||Sun 28 Jul 2019||Mon 29 Jul 2019||Tue 30 Jul 2019||Wed 31 Jul 2019||Thu 01 Aug 2019||Fri 02 Aug 2019||Sat 03 Aug 2019|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites, Davao’s first boutique hotel built from reclaimed wood and container vans.
Located in Marfori, along J.A Sarenas Avenue, we are proud to be part of an area blooming with local shops and restaurants offering a variety of cuisines and local experiences.
We at The Madeline aim to make every guest feel welcome and at home. Our mission is simple, to be “Sensible and Elegant”. Sensible to the environment, needs of guests, community, and Elegant in the way we present our brand.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fresh linen supplied
- Tour Desk
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Lift / Elevator
- 24 hour Porterage
- Air Conditioning
- On Site Restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Conference Facilities
- WiFi Internet
- Street parking
- Bar / Lounge
Terms & Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted here are based on your period of stay.
-Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates, and/or change of room type
- All rates quoted are in Philippine Peso unless stated otherwise.
-Rate is for the number of persons stated for each room.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been
incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or
cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly
in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
-You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
-Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00NN.
- For local guests, a valid government-issued identification or
passport is required at check-in.
-For foreign guests, you are required by law to provide your passport,
or copy of your passport upon check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you
are advised to approach the Front Desk for assistance in storing your
luggage until check-in is available.
-Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability
and occupancy level.
-Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to
your departure on availability of late check-out. A charge of P300/hour
may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 5pm and a
full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 5pm.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) The Madeline and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of The Madeline and its affiliates.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
-No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the restaurant and bar.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
-The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
-The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
-You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of The Philippines.
50% Down-payment is necessary to secure a reservation.
We accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER, and CASH. In addition we accept pre-established approved corporate accounts for "send bill".
Require prior authorisation from Management, if approved, the cheque must be cleared prior to the arrival. No personal cheques will be accepted at check-in, check-out, and/or during the entire stay. Normally we require 5 to 7 business days for the process of receiving, clearing in our account and entering the cheque amount as credit on to your reservation.
Account Name: Jadeline Development Corporation
Account No.: 0025 6210 3352
**Cancellation of bookings/reservations made online must strictly be cancelled online and adhere to the hotel's cancellation policies.**
All paid direct bookings are considered final and cannot be refunded pass the 7 day cancellation grace period prior to stay date. Change of date will be accommodated subject to availability.
-At least 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation
-Reservations made for/over AUG 8-10 2019 and DEC 28 2019 - JAN 4 2020 require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
-Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
-In the event of no-show, no refund will be granted.