Tin Can Bay Marina Villas
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 02 Dec 2023||Sun 03 Dec 2023||Mon 04 Dec 2023||Tue 05 Dec 2023||Wed 06 Dec 2023||Thu 07 Dec 2023||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023|
Two Bedroom Villa - 2 Night Minimum StayPhotos Details
One Bedroom Villa - 2 Night Minimum StayPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Absolute Waterfront Villas. Situated right on the water's edge at the Tin Can Bay Star Marina. Relax on the Villa's generously sized deck taking in the magnificent water views. Self-Contained Villas
Each Villa has a fully equipped kitchen, including an oven, cooktop, fridge, sink and microwave. The 2 large bedrooms provide spacious accommodation for up to 4 people. Affordable Luxury
Luxury accommodation doesn't have to be expensive. The Tin Can Bay Marina Villas are priced from only $210 per night for up to 4 people.
- BBQ Area
- On-site undercover parking
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- On Site Restaurant
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Guest Laundry
- Full Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
Cancelation policy & terms and conditions
. Bookings secured by valid credit card. Charge is processed at time of check in.
· If cancelled 8 days or more prior no charge is incurred.
· If cancelled 0 to 7 days prior to the booking a fee of one night’s stay is charged to the credit
card provided at time of booking.
· Payment can be made at the time of booking (by calling our booking office or at check in.
· Vehicles are to be driven at ‘walking pace’ 5ks per hour inside the villa gates
· Persons nominated at the time of booking are only permitted to stay unless permission is
given by management
· A MAXIMUM number of 4 persons only are permitted per Villa.
· Villas are to be securely locked when Guests are not in attendance.
· Guests must provide Marina staff with immediate notice of any accident, damage, incident or
fault to Appurtenances, Person, Property, or Common Facilities which comes to their
knowledge whether liable or not.
· Guests are liable to pay on demand all the costs and expenses associated with any
accident, damage, incident or fault as per Rule 3. if it has been contributed to by the Guest.
· Bicycles, Skateboards, Rollerblades, Scooters or similar recreational devices are NOT
permitted to be used in the villa Complex.
· Pool Hours of Operation are between 8AM – 7PM. Pool gates must be closed immediately
after entry or exit.
· Children under 14yrs of age must be supervised by a responsible adult over the age of 18
years, at all times while using the pool area facilities.
· NO Glassware or Smoking is permitted in Pool Area.
· Furniture is NOT permitted to be taken from the Villas or Verandah for use elsewhere
including the pool or common areas.
· BBQ and pool area is to be left in clean and tidy state at all times.
· Visitors of Guests are NOT permitted to use the Pool/BBQ area.
· Portable BBQs or similar cooking devices are NOT allowed to be used on Villa Verandahs or
on Common Areas. (A guest BBQ is located in the pool area for your convenience).
· NO Parking on Grass Areas.
· Maximum vehicle length permitted in the Villa Complex is 5 Meters in overall length.
(Articulated vehicles are NOT permitted).
· Tin Can Bay Marina is an Aquatic Habitat Area and therefore, Fishing, Crabbing, Netting etc.
is NOT permitted within the waters of the Marina. Therefore, these activities are strictly
prohibited from the Villa Complex Land.
· There is a NO PET policy for all Villa Guests. (Some of the Villas within the Villa Complex
are privately owned and therefore Villa Guest may encounter pets in the complex from time
to time. Pets in privately owned Villas has been approved under the Corporations By-Laws
and does not exempt Villa Guests from abiding by the NO PET policy).
· Washing of Vehicles is strictly prohibited anywhere in the Villa Complex.
Whist a guest at the villas all person must abide by the By-laws of the Tin Can Bay Marina Villas. A copy of the by-laws can be sent to you on request.
Tin Can Bay Marina Villas are privately owned and as a result, you will be sharing the Villa Complex with some of the Villa Owners. Villa Owners are subject to variations of the above “GUEST” rules and you may encounter activities that are precluded in the above “GUEST” rules, but are allowed under the Corporations By-Laws that govern Owners. We ask that you respect this “Right of Ownership” and at all times adhere to the “GUEST” rules and behave in a proper and orderly manner, showing proper regard to the rights of others to peaceably enjoy the amenity.
If cancelled 8 days or more prior to the booking a full refund of any deposit paid will be given
If cancelled 0 to 7 days prior to the booking a fee of one night’s stay is charged