Marysville Luxury Villas
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 26 Feb 2021||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021|
Villa StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Walkable to the beating heart of beautiful Marysville, this brand new luxury 3 bedroom, 1 bunkroom family friendly villa is sure to impress! Minutes from the supermarket, shops, cafe's and the pub, this gorgeous villa makes a great base from which to explore Marysville surroundings including Lake Mountain. Relax on the huge undercover verandah and take in the views of the Cathedral Ranges or watch the little one's play in the cute cubby house in the enclosed backyard. Perfect for 3 families or groups.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Full Kitchen
- Children Play Area
- Fire Place
- BBQ Area
- Iron/Ironing Board
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Coffee Maker
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi
- In House Movies
- Free Parking
- Fresh linen supplied
Terms & Conditions
1. Upon making any payment to secure a booking at Marysville Luxury Villa (MLV), the Registered Guest ("Registered Guest") agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Appropriate COVID-19 hygiene steps are taken by us to minimise the possibility of spreading the virus. We expect the same from you in return. You cannot not stay with us if you are showing any symptoms.
3. Covid-19 conditions. If any booked guest has tested positive to Covid-19, been in contact with someone who recently tested positive to Covid-19 or is showing flu like syptoms of Covid-19, their booking must be deferred to a date within the next 6 months when they are well again.
4. It is the Registered Guest's responsibility to ensure all details completed in the Registration Form are correct. The Registered Guest should check all booking details on the Invoice are correct and in the event the Registered Guest believes any details on the receipt are incorrect, the Registered Guest must contact MLV within 24hrs of receiving the Invoice. MLV will endeavour to alter such booking, if available, however the Registered Guest may be required to pay any price difference to alter such a booking.
5. A door access code will be sent to the Registered Guest the day prior to check-in. See digital welcome guide for more details.
6. Payments can be made via electronic funds transfer - details of MLV account will be provided upon completion of Registration Form.
7. Check in time is 3pm onwards. Early check in cannot normally be accommodated.
8. Check out time is strictly 10am. (Door codes automatically change after 10am on day of departure, and entry will not be allowed after 10am). Late check cannot be accommodated.
9. Should the Registered Guest fail to vacate the Villa by the check-out time, MLV may charge an additional fee for late check out.
10. If the maximum allowable guests are exceeded, MLV may charge an additional fee of $100 per person, per day for any additional guests staying at the Villa.
11. The Registered Guest is responsible to ensure all other people in the Villa booked by the Registered Guest comply with the Terms and Conditions. The Registered Guest agrees to be responsible for any additional fees incurred by other people in the Villa booked by the Registered Guest.
12. In the event any personal belongings are left at the Villa after the designated check out time, MLV will remove belongings from the Villa and store such belongings for 14 days. In the event such belongings are not claimed within 14 days, MLV will take them to the Op-Shop.
13. Pets or animals of any kind are not permitted at MLV.
14. The Registered Guest must ensure that the Villa is left in an acceptable and generally tidy state, furniture is not to be moved and external doors locked when vacating. Should excess cleaning be required, MLV reserves the right to charge the Registered Guest for such cleaning.
15. Registered Guest should ensure noise levels are kept to a minimum after 10pm for all guests' safety and comfort.
16. No smoking is allowed at MLV anywhere on the property. Should there be any smoking inside the Villa, the Registered Guest will be charged for additional cleaning and deodorizing required.
17. In the interest of safety, candles are not permitted at MLV.
18. The Registered Guest will be responsible for any breakages, damage or items removed from the Villa.
19. MLV does not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond their control including, but not limited to, incidents at the property, war, civil disturbance, terrorism, fire, flood, power outage, acts of God, acts of Government, or any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Registered Guest agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless MLV (and its contractors and employees) from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, judgements and losses of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from the Registered Guest's booking or stay at MLV.
21. In the event any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, voidable, invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be severed and all other Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
22. If the Registered Guest breaches any of these Terms and Conditions, MLV reserves the right to terminate the booking and evict the Registered Guest from the property immediately. In such event, the Registered Guest will forfeit any future night's stay and no refund will be provided.
23. In the event of a "Code Red" Fire Danger day being declared in our zone of 'North Central' on the CFA website, Marysville Luxury Villa will be closed and the following procedures will apply:
Guests currently in-house will be required to vacate MLV property prior to 5pm the evening before the Code Red day. Guests vacating the property will be issued a Credit Voucher for the equivalent balance of their nights booked. Rebooking your stay will be subject to availability. Guests due to check-in on a Code Red day will be notified and advised that their accommodation will not be available. The guest will be issued with a Credit Voucher for the equivalent of their booking. Rebooking of your stay will be subject to availability.
24. Credit Vouchers are valid for 60 days and are not redeemable for cash. Cancellation of accommodation booked using a Credit Voucher is final. No refund or replacement voucher will be issued.
25. A refundable security deposit of $600 is required per booking which will be refunded upon confirmation from the cleaner that there has been no damage.
Payment (including security deposit) to be made in full to bank account details below. Security deposit will be returned upon confirmation from our cleaner that there has been no damage.
In the event of the Registered Guest cancelling the booking, seven or more days prior to the arrival date, a fee of $100 will be incurred, (unless an alternative date can be arranged within the following 60 days. Additional charges may apply). In the event of the Registered Guest cancelling the booking within 7 days of the arrival date, a fee of the greater of, the cost of the first night's Villa rate or 50% of the total booking will be incurred. Failure to arrive on the arrival date will result in surrender of 100% of the total booking tariff.