|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 26 Sep 2023||Wed 27 Sep 2023||Thu 28 Sep 2023||Fri 29 Sep 2023||Sat 30 Sep 2023||Sun 01 Oct 2023||Mon 02 Oct 2023||Tue 03 Oct 2023||Wed 04 Oct 2023||Thu 05 Oct 2023||Fri 06 Oct 2023||Sat 07 Oct 2023||Sun 08 Oct 2023||Mon 09 Oct 2023|
Standard Queen RoomPhotos Details
Standard Triple RoomPhotos Details
Queen Room with SpaPhotos Details
Large Family RoomPhotos Details
Standard Family RoomPhotos Details
Deluxe RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
(Cnr Princess Highway & Brunt Road )
Ideally located on Princes Highway between Pakenham and Beaconsfield, the property retreated in a peaceful natural Australian garden setting consists of 17 standard Rooms, 2 spa rooms and Conference / function facilities.
Tourist attractions such as Dandenong Ranges National Park, Gumbuya Park - popular native flora and fauna park with children's rides, Akoonah Park Market and wineries are just a few minutes’ drive away.
The property is also a popular location with corporate travellers, who make an overnight stop-over on their way to Gippsland and beyond.
- Conference Facilities
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Wheel Chair Access
- Guest Laundry
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
Standard Queen Room Book
1 Queen bed, TV, fridge, ensuite, aircon and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 3
Standard Triple Room Book
1 queen bed, 1 single bed, TV, fridge, ensuite, aircon and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 4
Queen Room with Spa Book
1 queen bed, corner spa, aircon, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 3
Large Family Room Book
1 queen bed, 1 single bed and 1 bunk bed, ensuite, aircon, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 6
Standard Family Room Book
1 queen bed and 2 single beds, ensuite, aircon, TV, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Sleeps 5
Terms & Conditions
1. A valid credit card pre-authorization is required upon booking and full payment shall be made at the time of check-in.
2. Key to the room shall be returned to the reception upon departure. A replacement fee of $100 will be charged to the guest account should the key not be returned.
3. The person registered as the guest(s) shall be liable for any loss or damage to any of the properties in the motel excluding fair wear and tear.
4. The motel is not responsible for or liable to compensate for the loss, theft or damage of personal properties on or brought into the room or in the immediate vicinity of any of the rooms.
5. When guest(s) signs for and on behalf of a business or company and in the event that the business or company is unable to or refuses to pay any amount due, the guest(s) shall be liable to pay the amount owing by the business or company under this agreement.
6. Cancellation or change of booking should be made 48 hours prior to the check in date or the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night will be charged.
7. Should the term of accommodation be reduced, the registered guest(s) hereby agree to be liable for the appropriate tariff under the current schedule of rates.
8. The number of guests in the room at any one time shall not exceed the number of guests declared. Should at any time the number of guests in room exceed the number of guests declared, the motel management reserves the right to charge the extra to the guest’s account, or terminate the reservation immediately without refund.
9. Pets are not allowed into the motel at any time.
10. Room occupancy is granted under the acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions.
Minimum 48 Hours (1st night)
Cancellations or changes to bookings for this room must be made at least 48 hours prior to the check in date and time or you will be charged the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night.