My Chiangmai Boutique Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Thailand Baht||Full Rate||Sat 24 Jun 2017||Sun 25 Jun 2017||Mon 26 Jun 2017||Tue 27 Jun 2017||Wed 28 Jun 2017||Thu 29 Jun 2017||Fri 30 Jun 2017||Sat 01 Jul 2017||Sun 02 Jul 2017||Mon 03 Jul 2017||Tue 04 Jul 2017||Wed 05 Jul 2017||Thu 06 Jul 2017||Fri 07 Jul 2017|
Standard Room OnlyPhotos Details
Standard Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Superior Room OnlyPhotos Details
Superior Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Deluxe Room OnlyPhotos Details
Deluxe Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Suite Room OnlyPhotos Details
Suite Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
Pool View Suite Room OnlyPhotos Details
Pool View Suite with BreakfastPhotos Details
Family Room Only ( Deluxe + Superior )Photos Details
Superior Room Only Twin BedPhotos Details
Superior Room with Breakfast Twin BedPhotos Details
Standard Queen Room OnlyPhotos Details
Standard Queen Room with BreakfastPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
My Chiangmai Boutique Lodge is designed as a touch of Chiangmai Style accomodation, located in a heart of the Chiangmai city.
This 3-star hotel is also a 15-minute drive from the airport. With its superb location walking distance to "Chiangmai Must see places" , just 750 metres from the bWarorot Market (Kad Luang) , only 800 metres and 1 Km to the Sunday Walking Street and Night Bazaar . With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
There are terraces in all rooms. A free WIFI and car parking spaces for our guests.
Enjoy a memorable moment during your stay here. Some rooms include DVD player, free welcome drink, provided to help guests recharge after a long day. The hotel offers wonderful facilities, swimming pool to help you relax after an action-packed day in the city.
- Free WiFi
- Bar / Lounge
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- Street parking
- Air Conditioning
Terms & Conditions
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards.
At the time of check-in we will authorise the accommodation charges (room rate, VAT and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorisation by another valid form of payment, including cash or cheque.
During your stay the Hotel’s system will calculate the incidentals charged to your room on a daily basis. If the cost of those incidentals exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, further authorisation will automatically be requested and if such authorisation is not available, we may request another method of settlement or a deposit to be provided, failing which we reserve the right to restrict access to your room.
All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Hotel. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, the authorisation for the amount not utilised will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release. If staying for multiple nights at the Hotel we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 36 hours .
• Cancellation or amendment made within 36 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.