Naila Bagh Palace
|Prices will be charged in India Rupees||Tue 26 Sep 2017||Wed 27 Sep 2017||Thu 28 Sep 2017||Fri 29 Sep 2017||Sat 30 Sep 2017||Sun 01 Oct 2017||Mon 02 Oct 2017||Tue 03 Oct 2017||Wed 04 Oct 2017||Thu 05 Oct 2017||Fri 06 Oct 2017||Sat 07 Oct 2017||Sun 08 Oct 2017||Mon 09 Oct 2017|
Delux - onlinePhotos Details
Royal Suit - RBPhotos Details
King Suite - RBPhotos Details
Triple Room - RBPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Naila Bagh Palaces dates from 1872 and still maintains its original attributes. It is the home of the Royal Rajput family from the influential erstwhile estate Naila. The Palace is centrally located in Jaipur and close to most places of historical importance. This palace home of the ex prime minister of Jaipur (Thakur Fateh Singh ji) has played host to many dignitaries and famous people. In fact even our village "Naila" was visited by Mr Bill Clinton, while he was serving his term as President of the United States.
Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest heritage hotel of jaipur and is a landmark on Moti Doongari road. Naila Bagh Jaipur is reflective of traditional Jaipur's architecture and provides house guests with an eclectic and authentic heritage experience which will definitely bring out the essence and character of old world Jaipur.
Nailabagh palace offers single occupancy rooms, redesigned and furnished to provide traditional ambiance and comfortable stay. Other accommodation options include Heritage Deluxe, Heritage Royal Suite and Heritage Maharaja Suite rooms. The attached washrooms offer 24 hour running hot and cold water. Room service is also available for the convenience of guests.
The palace is centrally located and close to most sights of historical importance (ex Albert hall, Jai Garh, Narh Garh) and it is only 2 km away from the walled. Overall the Palace has an ambiance which is a conjunction of its illustrious heritage and art and is an ideal abode for all those wishing to have an unforgettable stay in a historical setting.
Jaipur is popularly known as pink city. Jaipur is also known as first planned city in India, and certainly one of the well planned cities in India . Jaipur has forts, temples, lakes and museums. Jaipur is known for its architectural brilliance, structures like Jantar Mantar Observatory, the red and pink sandstone Hawa Mahal, Palace of Winds and the Amber Fort. Jaipur attracts tourist all through out the year.ate description
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Children Play Area
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Pet friendly
- Laundry Service
- 24 hour Porterage
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Tour Desk
- Free WiFi
- Guest Laundry
- Wheel Chair Access
- Bar / Lounge
- Day Spa
- Fresh linen supplied
- WiFi Internet
Terms & Conditions
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only. 3rd person charges apply as per policy.
• Government applicable Taxes will be charged separatly at the time of check out, over and above mentioned rates.
• The maximum number of guests per room is 3 persons. A rs 1000 fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in room. Children who are 6 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult.
•A 50% advance is required to confirm the booking at naila bagh palace heritage home hotel.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00 noon.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the propertyl prior to the normal check-in time, the reception will assist in storing your luggage until check-in is available. it is our endevour to provide a room to you earlier also , if the same is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard,. at the time of check out credit as well as debit cards are accepted.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation, in case of an unforeseen emergency, false information, natural calamity
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
50% advance required to make booking.
payment method: guest has the option to pay via credit card authorization or via bank transfer.
guest can let us know there preferred payment mode and we will send across the relevant details.
If the booking s cancelled within 20 days from check in date, 25% cancellation will be charged and the rest refunded. If the booking is cancelled within 7 days from date of stay, 50%; date change request will be entertained subject to availability.