|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 23 Oct 2018||Wed 24 Oct 2018||Thu 25 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||Sat 27 Oct 2018||Sun 28 Oct 2018||Mon 29 Oct 2018||Tue 30 Oct 2018||Wed 31 Oct 2018||Thu 01 Nov 2018||Fri 02 Nov 2018||Sat 03 Nov 2018||Sun 04 Nov 2018||Mon 05 Nov 2018|
Northbank HousePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Location, Location, Location!
Northbank House is a boutique accommodation located on the banks of the Ovens River and the popular Canyon Walk in Bright.
Just a short walk to town, it doesn't get any better than this!
Northbank House is a spacious home with a large deck that overlooks a beautiful garden that meanders down to the river. It boasts three very comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen and two living rooms.
Perfect all year round for families, cyclists, snow lovers, hikers, anglers, food & wine lovers and everyone else in between!
- Air Conditioning
- In House Movies
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- BBQ Area
- On-site undercover parking
Northbank House Book
Northbank House is a three bedroom home with two queen size beds and one single bed, all complete with luxurious linen bedding.
The main bedroom has a large en suite with corner spa and walk in robe.
There are two living rooms both with 50 inch flat screen smart tv's.
We supply the linen and towels, tea, coffee, sugar and some milk to start you off, laundry detergent, soap and bubble bath.
The kitchen has all of the mod. cons. including sandwich press, rice cooker, oven, cooktop, pots and pans plus more......
Outside there is a lockable shed to secure your bikes, ski's or snowboards. Peace of mind for you to store your valuable belongings without any worries.
The courtyard faces east so its the perfect position to enjoy a cup of coffee in the beautiful morning sun.
The large backyard runs down to the river, ideal for a dip on a hot sunny day or otherwise wile away the hours, relaxing on the deck, overlooking the river.
The whole house is yours to enjoy.
Northbank House is a very comfortable, high end accommodation that is sure to please. Everything has been designed with your comfort in mind.
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry Facilities
- Cots Available
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge Area
- Outdoor Setting
- Shower - separate
- DVD Player
- Stove top
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Dining Setting
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Large Balcony/Terrace
- Contemporary Interior
- Free In-House Movies
- 2nd bathroom
- High Chair Available
- Ceiling Fans
- Two Queen Bedrooms
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Single Bed
Terms & Conditions
We want everyone to be able to enjoy Northbank House, Bright. We trust that anyone who discovers it has an appreciation for quality and will therefore treat the property with respect and as if it were their own. Just to be on the safe side, we’ve outlined some general terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
• Be aware - There is no fencing between the house and the river so strict supervision of children is necessary at all times.
• Maximum number of guests is 5. Do not exceed the number you have confirmed or you may be vacated.
Inform the owners if your numbers increase prior to you arrival date.
• Absolutely no caravans, campers, tents, swags, or mates on the couch
• No weddings, parties or functions are to be held without owners consent.
• Noise - We ask that you respect our neighbours by limiting the amount of noise made after 10pm and before 8am.
• Cleanliness - We ask that guests leave Northbank House in the same state of cleanliness as they found it.
Extra cleaning at $50 per hour if furniture has been moved and not replaced, dishes not clean, dry and replaced, or is generally not in the
state you found it in.
• Smoking - Northbank House is strictly non smoking. You will find an ashtray under the kitchen sink and smoking is permitted outside. If you smoke inside
the house, or leave the odour of smoke in the house a minimum cleaning charge of $250 will be applied.
• No pets are allowed. Guide dogs are welcomed but must be notified at the time of booking.
• Bike Storage - A secure, lockable, storage shed can be found at the front of the property. The key to this shed is provided.
We ask that guests do not store or undertake any bike maintenance within Northbank House.
• Check in Time is from 3:00pm Check out Time is by 10:00am
• Belongings left behind will be returned at guests request & expense. All items will be returned via C.O.D postage.
• A bond of $400 is held in case of damages or additional cleaning costs if Northbank House is not left in a satisfactory condition. A valid credit card is
required for this. The money will be returned within 7 days of your departure, after the house has been inspected.
We will always look to be reasonable but we reserve the right to charge your credit card after your stay up to $1,000 under the following circumstances:
- Damage to any property exceeding $50
- Extra bedding or linen which has been used over the number agreed for the booking
- Extra cleaning at $50 per hour if furniture has been moved and not replaced, dishwasher/dishes not clean, dry and replaced or the place is generally not
in the state you found it in.
All reservations must be confirmed by payment with a minimum of 50% deposit of the total tariff, at the time of making the booking. This payment will be processed on the credit card provided unless alternative arrangements are made (please leave comment in notes section at time of booking or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to advise if you wish to pay by electronic funds transfer (EFT)). Reservations are not confirmed until cleared receipt of the deposit is received.
The balance of your booking tariff will be deducted up to 14 days prior to your arrival from the credit card provided upon booking, unless alternative payment arrangements have been made (EFT or cash on arrival).
For all bookings made within 14 days of the arrival date, FULL payment is required when making the booking.
If paying a deposit via EFT, a credit card number will need to be provided to go on file for a security guarantee.
Cancellations from time of booking incurs a 50% cancellation fee. Less than 14 days prior to arrival or a no show result in 100% forfeited tariff. A rebooking fee of $30 applies to all changes made to original bookings. Our cancellation policy also applies to bookings made using gift vouchers.
Transfer of a booking can only be made to available times and to the value of the original booking and are at the discretion of Northbank House. Any increase in tariffs must be covered by the guest.
Late check-ins, early check-outs, and no-shows will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
No refunds will be issued after a guest has checked in.