Palace Hotel Mortlake
|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023||Mon 18 Dec 2023||Tue 19 Dec 2023||Wed 20 Dec 2023||Thu 21 Dec 2023|
Direct-Family RoomPhotos Details
Direct-Standard Family RoomPhotos Details
Direct- Queen RoomPhotos Details
Direct - Triple RoomPhotos Details
Direct- Superior Triple RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Palace is now home to 9 pub style rooms to fit all needs and budgets. Whether you're travelling for work, cheering on your team at Sydney Olympic Park or maybe just visiting Sydney for a fun weekend, The Palace will have you sorted. We have put as much love and passion into our accommodation as we have put into our beloved pub over the years.
We have a series of rooms that will suit a number of different purposes. Each room includes; comfortable beds, flat screen televisions, wardrobe, and access to centrally located Shared Bathrooms and kitchen. Fresh towels, linen, and toiletries are supplied as well as tea and coffee.
The Palace is a beautifully designed pub, mixing tradition with stunning modern touches. Expect traditional style guest rooms, great food, fabulous service and a well-kept cellar.
We know that you will enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to greeting you upon your arrival.
- On Site Restaurant
- Street parking
- Shared Bathroom Facilities
- Fresh linen supplied
- Coffee Maker
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
* All Room & Accommodation areas are strictly NON SMOKING. * Smoking is NOT permitted in any areas of the accommodation floor. * A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to your account if you smoke in any of the accommodation areas.
In consideration of the agreed room rates paid by the undersigned to Palace Hotel; the agreements are as follows:
* To pay for any loss or damage to the property and its contents during my occupancy of the property.
* No claims shall be made against Palace Hotel or the owner, for any damages or loss to my goods or valuables during my occupancy of the property.
* To pay a replacement fee for any keys lost or not returned on the departure date.
* To leave the property in a clean and tidy state.
* To pay additional cleaning fees if the property is not left in a clean and tidy state.
* To abide by all the Palace Hotel - Terms and Conditions - and acknowledge that those terms and conditions form part of the agreement.
Accommodation booked at Palace Hotel will not be available for occupancy earlier than 14.00 hours on the day of arrival. Check-out time is no later than 10.00 hours on the day of departure.
Please note there are only stairs at this property, no elevators.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Full payment for the entire length of stay is required at check-in.
-We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
-Cash payments are accepted.
A Credit Card for payment, and incidentals or damages must be present at the time of check-in.
To secure a confirmed booking, credit card details are required as security for the accommodation charges. This secures the room for the period of your intended stay and guarantees your room upon arrival. If you wish to stay beyond the period of your original booking we request that you advise us as soon as you are aware so that we may extend both the booking and your occupancy of your original room.
In the event of confirmed cancellation within 24 hours before your arrival date you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking.
In the event of confirmed cancellation prior to 24 hours before your arrival date there will be no cancellation fee for the booking.
In the event of a NO SHOW on your arrival date you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking.