|Prices will be charged in China Yuan Renminbi||Full Rate||Thu 19 Jul 2018||Fri 20 Jul 2018||Sat 21 Jul 2018||Sun 22 Jul 2018||Mon 23 Jul 2018||Tue 24 Jul 2018||Wed 25 Jul 2018||Thu 26 Jul 2018||Fri 27 Jul 2018||Sat 28 Jul 2018||Sun 29 Jul 2018||Mon 30 Jul 2018||Tue 31 Jul 2018||Wed 01 Aug 2018|
Master SuitePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Paper is located off of Huaihai Middle road, a historic landmark block in the heart of the French concession, Shanghai. Our facilities are housed within a 5 story beautifully restored 15,000 square ft. warehouse which sits on a small original 1930’s lane. The façade of the building is tiled with beautiful Italian mosaic, creating an iconic 3D image of a crumpled sheet of paper - in lieu of our company name. The inside of the building has been completely gut renovated and curated with only the finest in modern décor, featuring beautiful furniture + lighting by top level design brands from around the world.
Paper is a green oasis - featuring BLUE AIR + BLUE WATER purification systems through-out the building. Members will enjoy breathing only the cleanest air in every room and will be able to drink fresh purified water from every faucet in the building - hotel guests will enjoy showering with BLUE WATER in our 5th floor luxury suites.
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Dry Cleaning Service
- WiFi Internet
Standard rates for this room
- Shower - separate
- King Bed
- Laundry Service
- Washer and Dryer
- Double Bed
- Complimentary toiletries
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Iron/Ironing board
- Laundry Facilities
- Contemporary Interior
- Mini Fridge
- Air conditioned
- Bathrobes Provided
- Lounge Area
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Claims for damage become statute-barred in five years regardless knowledge. Reduction of limitation shall not apply to claims based on deliberate or gross breach of duty through the hotel.
1. The hotel is obligated to perform the services ordered by the customer and agreed to by the hotel.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the hotel the agreed prices for these and other services enlisted.
3. The agreed prices include the current statutory VAT. Should the rate of VAT applicable to the contractual services increase or
decrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly.
4. The hotel is obliged to have the rooms ready for the client and to provide the service as contracted.
5. In order to use the room and additional services the client is obliged to pay the valid price respectively the price as contracted. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel towards third arranged by the client.
6. The prices contracted include the legal value added tax. Provided, the time period between conclusion and performance of the contract exceeds four months and the generally calculated price for hotel services increase, the hotel has the right to increase the contracted price adequately, however by 5% at the most.
7. The hotel reserves the right to adjust prices in case the client requires later amendments regarding the contracted number of rooms, hotel services or length of stay and the hotel agrees to it.
8. The hotel reserves the right to charge an appropriate advance payment or bail upon conclusion of the contract or later with regard to legal terms of all-inclusive traveling. The amount of the advance payment and payment date must be contracted in writing.
9. The client is only entitled to offset or reduce a hotel claim subject to an indisputable or legally valid claim.
Full refund 5 days prior to arrival
Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
The Paper Shanghai service fee is refundable (up to 3 times per year) if the guest cancels before the trip starts. If a guest books a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation, we won’t refund the service fee if they decide to cancel.
Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to us within 24 hours of check-in.
Paper will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button.
Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Paper for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made five full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but 50% of the accommodation fees for remaining nights will be refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, 50% of the accommodation fees for the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are refunded.